1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm just numb

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffarino, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

And no, it's not from drinking. I couldn't even get pissed last night. No yelling, no screaming, no cursing. Just numb watching that steaming pile of **** that Talkins has put on the field. He has managed to do something I once thought impossible. Remove the passion from me when I watch Buff games.

And I hate it. I want it back.:sad1:

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Yep, I used to get so jacked up getting ready for CU games and now I just wonder how long we can even stay within 2 td's.

Once again, I've been looking for some quotes of our coaches that say how THEY need to do a better job and that they did a poor job coaching.

Nothing, no accountability zip..nada..

In less than a week, they have killed the 2009 season. This program is worse now than when he got it.

This football season is going to be awful here in colorado. I'll be spending more time with my siberian huskies up at Mt. Rainier this year.

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I hate to say but that's just about how I'm feeling these days too. I was more disappointed and embarrassed for the program than pissed. :huh:

4. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I'm right here with ya....thought I'd be a raging pissed off lunatic, but really I'm just a little sad, but almost accepting of this garbage....i guess if you see garbage enough, sooner or later you don't mind garbage :sad1:

5. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

I use to get pissed, last night I was laughing at moments. For you older folks, is this what it felt like during Fairbanks?

6. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

I wanted to root for Toledo last night for the biggest blowout in CF history just to make sure we make changes. I won't even share the texts I got from a former player last night. I just sat at the bar at Enos last night and was totally numb. At the same time I felt bad for Hawk as he watched emotionless from the sidelines. He seems like a decent guy but his body language was pitiful. I know that type of frustration in my business life but I don't identify with how he handles it in a business that demands emotion to drive the physical aspects of the game.

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

same here... I was still angry, but I would just laugh when I would see Andre simmons, Willjeff, and Wright on the sidelines while MckNight, Maxwell, and Espy were our WR... why did we even burn Willjeffs chance at a RS if we are not playing him? God every time Simmons was in the game the entire demeanor of the defense changed... So much more space... Espy's 100 yards were all on the prevent scheme of the defense, althogh I though mcKnight had a BA game even tho he was forced to be our #1 WR.

8. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

Buffson not too happy?

9. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

Are huskers classy?

10. drmike

drmike Member

No more scaring the dog from yelling and getting blasted by the wife for the slip of a curse word around the kids. I just sit there drunk with the occasional grunt like a bum on the curb.

11. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

:yeahthat:

12. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm edging closer to the point of just not caring all that much. Plenty of other college football to watch in a given week.

13. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Yeah I was laughing some last night too. But I was younger when good ole Fairbanks was coaching and I wasn't laughing then. I think it comes with age. You get mad but tend to be more philosophical about things.

14. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

wow, I guess I am a true Buff fan now. I joined the Buff Nation around 88 when CU was on the up and up, went there from 92-96 and it was awesome. Now I have experienced the Fairbanks era that I missed in the early 80s.

The only positive is, this is lowest bottom I have seen CU at, so we can only go up from here. THat won't begin though with the current leadership.