What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm starting to like Embo's staff choices...

I really hope that keeping it the family works, I really do. They know how it worked when they were there, but times change......

Like a little kid when his parents scold him, I really hope that Jon and Eric do well!!!!!!

Just my guess but I think it will not turn out well, let them prove me otherwise.

Not sure that anyone on this board gives a **** about your forecast.....

I really hope that keeping it the family works, I really do. They know how it worked when they were there, but times change......

I think Eric Bienemy is up on how college football currently works, as is Embree. They coached in college until 2006, so its not like they've been away for that long. And Greg Brown and Mike Tuiasasopo are currently coaching in the Pac 10, as is Steve Marshall. Walt Harris, if he's the qb coach, coached in the Pac 10 as recently as 2007, if I recall. If Bobby Kennedy is the new wr coach, well I think he knows how recruiting works, as he recruits for Texas. Brian Cabral is one of the best LB coaches in the country.

Its not like our AD told Jon Embree that he had to hire his old Offensive line coach from the 90's. THAT would be crazy stupid.

But thanks for your concern. Its touching.

Like a little kid when his parents scold him, I really hope that Jon and Eric do well!!!!!!

Just my guess but I think it will not turn out well, let them prove me otherwise.

Nobody gives a **** what you think. Go be a dumbass on big10/big 11/big 12 or whatever your conference is going to be called boards.

I like most of the hires with the exception of Brown at DC, brookhart. Mchgee coming in is strange but could help recruiting and he knows the OLB position pretty well...

I like most of the hires with the exception of Brown at DC, brookhart. Mchgee coming in is strange but could help recruiting and he knows the OLB position pretty well...

I'm with you. Irv's kid gets a ton of props for coaching some great dbacks. But, hey, maybe it was more about them than him. I just don't buy into Irv's kid. Brookhart left coaching and has been in "private business" for a year. Kanavis has been teaching and done some off and on coaching. Not to say any of them won't be awesome. But Jon seems to be reaching a bit.

I'm with you. Irv's kid gets a ton of props for coaching some great dbacks. But, hey, maybe it was more about them than him. I just don't buy into Irv's kid. Brookhart left coaching and has been in "private business" for a year. Kanavis has been teaching and done some off and on coaching. Not to say any of them won't be awesome. But Jon seems to be reaching a bit.

What do you know? You thought Hawk was going to turn it around this year. Give Jon a goddamn chance.

What do you know? You thought Hawk was going to turn it around this year. Give Jon a goddamn chance.

There's a shot across the bow!

ORD_GQM-163A_Coyote_Test_lg.jpg

DBT is cowering in the corner, sucking his thumb, as we speak....

Back