1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Starting To Think Expansion May Not Happen This Summer

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, May 18, 2010.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

2. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i truly dread that every off-season may feature this kind of stuff. the "hot stove league" for conference swapping, TV rev jockeying and re-alignment. hell, the NFL manages to produce enough meaningless content to be a media fixture 365/24/7. why not CFB?

4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

NCAA Football has been interesting this offseason due to the expansion talk. Otherwise, CFB is pretty much dead until July or August after the CFB season concludes. I just don't think it is possible for NCAA Football to be the 365/24/7 monster that the NFL is.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

You're probably right. Expansion is gonna happen, just not as soon as everyone had originally thought.

6. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

I never thought from the outset that even a fraction of the stuff they have been discussing was ever going to materialize in any sort of immediate time frame. Sports media is notorious for manufacturing stories and news where there isn't a whole lot of substance.