What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm Starting To Think Expansion May Not Happen This Summer

i truly dread that every off-season may feature this kind of stuff. the "hot stove league" for conference swapping, TV rev jockeying and re-alignment. hell, the NFL manages to produce enough meaningless content to be a media fixture 365/24/7. why not CFB?

NCAA Football has been interesting this offseason due to the expansion talk. Otherwise, CFB is pretty much dead until July or August after the CFB season concludes. I just don't think it is possible for NCAA Football to be the 365/24/7 monster that the NFL is.

You're probably right. Expansion is gonna happen, just not as soon as everyone had originally thought.

I never thought from the outset that even a fraction of the stuff they have been discussing was ever going to materialize in any sort of immediate time frame. Sports media is notorious for manufacturing stories and news where there isn't a whole lot of substance.

Back