What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm Tired

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
The past couple weeks have been exhausting. And it's all been said now. Most of what I'm reading at this point is just people piling on every thing Dan says or does to find the negative in it.

I may be right back with you soon, but for these next several day I just want to be a fan again. We've got a very winnable game against a regional opponent. I just want it to be fun again for a few days and then maybe, just maybe, have a little bit of hope heading into the West Virginia game.

I agree. I think almost everyone agrees at this pace, what needs to be done. But, ANYTIME something is said about Hawkins or the program, its negative. Getting a little overboard in my opinion. Im not sure we hope that we win the next ten games because it'll save his job. You know, IF he wins, thats a good thing that we're wrong. Think we forget that. Lets salvage what we have while remaining vocal to our AD about what we want done. Those who think "hitting them in the pocket book" will get em are beyond hopeless to me. Its a big circle...WE NEED ALL THE FAN SUPPORT/MONEY/ATTENDANCE/WHATEVER we can get. When we DONT boycott we struggle with attendance/revenue which has gotten us to the point of not being able to afford a buyout. Im drunk. rant over.

i have a solution...

13649.jpg

who's with me?

:cool:

Don't let him kid you 1200+ posts in six months, he's not going anywhere for very long.

As far as the continued negative, hey everybody shows frustration in a different way. I can deal with that. It's more like after a while what's left to say. It has already all been said and we are getting close. There are only so many ways to spin any subject. For better or worse at this point I'm just ready to see the Buffs take the field again.

I regret we are already two weeks into the sporting season I enjoy the most

This reaction happens after every loss...has for the 10 years I've been on NBs and then here on ABs. Fans react or over-react to crappy games and losses. They love to win. Then by the end of the week as a new game looms, they become hopeful again.

I didn't realize it was so hard to understand. :huh:

I see us winning this weekend. If we don't our next three games are WVU, Texa$$, and Kansas. It could get really ugly.

Don't let him kid you 1200+ posts in six months, he's not going anywhere for very long.

I didn't say I wouldn't be posting. :blah:

I meant that I'm going to try to keep it light.

For instance, I was thinking about how awesome it is that Coach is paying close attention to suggestions on the internet message boards (or at least Misty is). We should all be proud of the tremendous improvement we've brought about.

Extreme Makeover: AllBuffs Edition

721px-Dan_Hawkins-Colorado.jpg

Before

ALeqM5gLm0mjbFC3_XF29pmUEB_eRiYNkQ

After

Back