1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improvement tonight from some guys

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Adams played his usual tough defense and showed a ton of skill finishing against contact in the lane. His game's coming around.

Nate did what he's supposed to do. Was more aggressive looking for his shot. Couple "bad Nate" moments, but a nice game from him.

And Shane. He's become everyone's favorite whipping boy, but he showed some flashes tonight. He was aggressive in the post and I liked some of his interior passing. He is getting better.
  2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

Feb 4, 2008
  3. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Adams looked better because he took the ball to the hoop instead of settling for that jumper that he hasn't been able to hit. Maybe he is just learning where his game is right now but i will take it.

Imo nate had a classic nate game, hit a couple shots, settled the offense down, got them into their sets and made a terribe pass to nobody in transition, he is what he is and that is fine.

Simba, oh simba, he may do 5 good things but when he has a possession where he gets blocked twice amd then loses the ball it will right or wrong overshadow his good things. He needs to be able to dominate other big white stiffs on a sub-par p12 team, until he does that he isn't progressing imo.
  4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Agree that Adams made a significant step forward tonight on offense.

Tomlinson did what he's supposed to do, for the most part.

I guess it's nice that SHT gave us 5pts. That's a start, but this was an opponent tailor-made for SHT to have one of his better outings. I'm hardly asking for a double double, but he's 6'11 and can't find a way to get a single rebound in almost 15 minutes of action? Dude.
  5. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Sep 23, 2005
    I agree on Adams. His game is coming along and he looked very strong tonight. SHT needs to get so much stronger. He had several plays on the interior where he just could not finish. His passing was nice but he just cannot finish or rebound when someone puts a body on him.
  6. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Apr 1, 2010