What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Improvements to Folsom

Real retarded. It ain't my looks or personality, it's my penis drawings that the ladies love.

And they say my ass drawings are corny.

Howdy Ho!
m_2e9fb63b332c401899a1733b8c9ab753.gif

Build a mosque in the Flatirons Club expansion.

I mean, look, Frumpy, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of threads I’ve written about the racial slurs on this board. But when I get into Folsom, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

I mean, look, Frumpy, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of threads I’ve written about the racial slurs on this board. But when I get into Folsom, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

That's too bad Skiddy, I've seen them in games and they do a great contribution to the "**** em up! **** em up!" cheer. Good fans.

That's too bad Skiddy, I've seen them in games and they do a great contribution to the "**** em up! **** em up!" cheer. Good fans.

No doubt. I'm all about being inclusive, especially during the pre-game barbecue before next year's CSU game. It's a couple blocks away from Invesco. Some Rams fans think that is too close.

I think it needs to be in this order:

1 - new video boards = bigger on the north end zone and two at each corner of the south end zone (just don't block the flatirons)
2 - better sound system, even a bose or something damn the speakers are horrible.
3 - remodel balch and include more club seating and possible more luxury boxes. make balch bigger for other teams to use as well
4 - wrap the bleachers around the north end zone, they will probably need to tear out the two far sections so it curves for better sight lines.
5 - wrap 200 level around north end zone
6 - permanent indoor practice facility
7 - Dal Ward Expansion

Pretty darn good! I think I'm hooked. :thumbsup:

Sweet....one bit of advice from an old fart.....work on your short game. It is a lot more fUn to try and hit your drives over the fence at the driving range, or hit 10 greens in a row from 150 yds. But, you will DRAMATICALLY improve your scores with improved chipping, pitching, and putting....

Damn, just picked up on the Williams reference here. Rep.

Back