1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Season Mode is Upon Us - Watch Yourselves In the Recruiting Forum

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Darth Snow, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Liver, he of the revered inner circle of the resplendent Junta, has just posted the "In Season" announcement. Just in case some of you are, by some miracle of incompetence (an Allbuffs specialty :smile2:), unable to find that obviously posted announcement, here it is again:
    I've bolded the part most relevant part above. Now let's all play nice, especially here. Indeed, today we've already had to move a discussion in a recruiting thread started by an opposing fan (flukes, I'm looking at you) to the island.

Finally, to continue the analogy above, pretend Buffnik (and all the real mods, and even me - at least in this forum :lol:), are all the fathers you want to impress. And that we have shotguns and ban hammers to go along with our short fuses when it comes to nonsense in here.

Thanks for reading.

2. liverflukes

liverflukes Resident Bear Club Member

[​IMG]

Meh...That was a weak Island move but...I'll be a good lil' bear until Sackygate

Creebuzz likes this.
  3. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

Fans of other teams don't belong on our recruiting board.

4. liverflukes

liverflukes Resident Bear Club Member

Get an avatar and then pop off...

30Something likes this.
  5. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

He's got a point...