What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

In-state class shaping up to be solid in 2016

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Kemp (Fairview), Torres (Cherokee Trail), Domann (Pine Creek), and Rienkensmeyer (Valor) are some names drawing early offers/buzz. Who else is out there?

Kemp is a monster. Seriously gifted athlete who will have his choice of colleges. I really hope we can keep him here. No more losing these kinds of players to out of state schools.

Todd Jones (Boulder) , David Imola (Cherry Creek), Isaiah Fields (Falcon), and Tequan Baker (Doherty) were all-state selections as juniors.

Kemp is a monster. Seriously gifted athlete who will have his choice of colleges. I really hope we can keep him here. No more losing these kinds of players to out of state schools.

No need to worry. Neinas is all over this guy! We can count on him!!! SO glad he'll be back in 2015.

No need to worry. Neinas is all over this guy! We can count on him!!! SO glad he'll be back in 2015.

I get the comments, but let's try to not do it in every thread. MacIntyre personally extended the offer here (first to do so BTW) and likely will do as much recruiting of Kemp as anyone.

Isiah Pannunzio (Pueblo South)
Matt Lynch (Legacy)
Ammon Johnson (Cherokee Trail)
Trevor Philio (Cherry Creek)
Kaeson Risner (Wiggins)
Austin Dinis (Wiggins)
Cody Braesch (Berthoud)
Ace Escobedo (Regis)
Ben Waters (Valor)
Lotoni Afuhaamago (Coronado)

Last edited:
And just glanced at info on Risner. Obviously competition is an issue, but good two-sport athlete.

Isiah Pannunzio (Pueblo South)
Matt Lynch (Legacy)
Ammon Johnson (Cherokee Trail)
Trevor Philio (Cherry Creek)
Kaeson Risner (Wiggins)
Austin Dinis (Wiggins)
Cody Braesch (Berthoud)
Ace Escobedo (Regis)
Not sure how good they are. I'll leave that to the experts. But, man! Awesome names!!

Just firing off some names .... obviously all of them won't go D-1 or P5. McElwain was a big fan of Pannunzio, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes. He's a big kid. Heard good things about Braesch, Berthoud's QB. McChesney is high up on Dinis from Wiggins, says he can fly.

Todd Jones (Boulder) , David Imola (Cherry Creek), Isaiah Fields (Falcon), and Tequan Baker (Doherty) were all-state selections as juniors.

Todd Jones is probably better than I think he is. He's the entire offense at BHS, which means other teams (usually a lot more talented) key on him. He still makes plays, but he gets caught behind the line of scrimmage a lot, and he doesn't really make people miss. He's strong and fast though. I'm just not convinced he's D-1 material. Maybe I'm wrong. I've seen him a lot. It might be because BHS is such a craptastic football team, that his abilities are overshadowed.

He also plays safety, but I'm not sure that's where he projects at the next level. BHS' defense was God Awful. And by God Awful, I mean that more than half of the games they played went to the running clock. You go to the running clock once you're down by 40 points.

Thanks Sacky. FWIW, we have offered Kemp and Domann, and have had a lot of contact with Torres. Would look for many of these guys to be Junior Day invitees.

Lynch decommitted from CSU after McElwain left, per my buddy Ryan Krous.

Back