What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

In state recruiting

Expanding Folsom? How about building a top notch indoor facility first so we can get some recruits.

Expanding Folsom? How about building a top notch indoor facility first so we can get some recruits.

Pretty sure I read something on Rival saying that if we closed the north end zone it would include a new practice facility from Franklin field connectin to Dal Ward with an underground parking facility as a possibility.

Well done. Don't forget that he also bit Kramer's arm.

Your joke reminded me of that Seinfeld episode since it also was based on the premise of mistaking him for another person based on the name, but not spelled the same way.

Who cares what Jon Vogt says? At his previous job at West Canaan, his team went on a Dawson-led mutiny after he tried to make his RB take a pain-killing shot to play on an injured knee. Plus he only let the white kids score TDs. I lost all respect for that a-hole Vogt after that. Oh, and also when he sent that giant anaconda after poor Ice Cube and J-Lo.

Above message goes with this quote. Sometimes tapatalk is a pain in the ass.

Back