1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In The Buff

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 66BUFF, Aug 28, 2007.

1. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

saw your post on lamenation regarding the Buff Club Cabinet and joel countered with the ram legacy program.

might want to let him know that CU has the following

$25,000 for three years is Buff Club Cabinet
    $9,000 to $24,999 for five years is Buff Club Scholarship Donor (I have heard that we have over 100 people at this level)

I think most of the Cabinet guys came from the Scholarship level (I know three guys that bumped up to the higher level)

I would love to see us get to 100 Cabinet members and 1000 Scholarship members that would be around $15 mil per year

2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

$15MM/Year would be awesome. That would fund a good portion of the operating costs of the entire athletic department.

Going to the kickoff luncheon this Thursday. If this is anything like the recruiting luncheon, there'll be a bunch of stuff that we're all supposed to buy, like signed helmets and footballs and such. I recall that at the recruiting luncheon, they raised somewhere around $200,000.

3. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

have fun...wish I could be there :sad2:. guess I will see everybody at asu, fsu and oklahoma:thumbsup: