What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Informal plan in place for Mizzery to be SEC #14

LMFAO! You post entire essays here on the merits and perils of realignment juxtaposed to the latest press clippings but can't muster an avatar pix? Yep...you're a Cal grad. Rep coming

12-Pac has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Glad you guys are so happy. I'm fine with the conference the way it is too.

Also, I went to the Cal/Buff game and had a good time. Tailgate pregame at the HH hotel, and beer afterwards at the Lazy Dog (?) on Pearl. All CU fans were nice to me and my family.

Also, I went to the Cal/Buff game and had a good time. Tailgate pregame at the HH hotel, and beer afterwards at the Lazy Dog (?) on Pearl. All CU fans were nice to me and my family.
Cal fans can stick around. They use big words and are nice. I'm almost sad we don't play them every year.

Good to hear you and yours had a good time. And, yes the PAC12, or 12-PAC if you prefer, does have a nice ring to it. Most of us preferred for it to remain at 12 schools.

Good to hear you and yours had a good time. And, yes the PAC12, or 12-PAC if you prefer, does have a nice ring to it. Most of us preferred for it to remain at 12 schools.

Would also like to add that it was the first football game for my 7-year old nephew. his mom said that he talked about the Ralphie Run at halftime for days.

Welcome to Thunderdome GFB. Grab a beer. Ask about Tini's mom while you're here....

Attachments

• 091011152605.jpg
    091011152605.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Would also like to add that it was the first football game for my 7-year old nephew. his mom said that he talked about the Ralphie Run at halftime for days.
Sounds like a future CU fan in the making. :thumbsup:.

That said, I'm disappointed in our fans not upholding our reputation. Are you sure you didn't get a family member pushed down stairs? Pissbombed? Marshmallow filled nails thrown at you?

No. No. No. No. NO.

We're assholes. Don't forget that. It's common knowledge. Just ask the good folks from Nebraska. I'm sure they'll tell you how completely awful we are. Believe them. They'd never lie.

Here are the SEC's new divisions and permanent opponents per somebody:

Here is the tentative line up of permanent opponents
EAST
Auburn: Alabama & Texas A&M
Florida: LSU & Missouri
Georgia: Miss St & Texas A&M
Kentucky: Missouri & Miss St
S Carolina: Ole Miss & Arkansas
Tennessee: Arkansas & Alabama
Vanderbilt: Ole Miss & LSU
WEST
Alabama: Auburn & Tennessee
Arkansas: Tennessee & S Carolina
LSU: Florida & Vanderbilt
Ole Miss: Vanderbilt & S Carolina
Miss St: Kentucky & Georgia
Missouri: Florida & Kentucky
Texas A&M: Auburn & Georgia

Seriously your league doesn't need Aggy. Your league doesn't need a school that has a fake army.

Come on, now. It would be fun to watch the folks in the SEC try to wrap their heads around all-male cheerleading squads. After 15 years, I still couldn't get used to it. :smile2:

EAST
Florida: LSU & Missouri
Georgia: Miss St & Texas A&M
Kentucky: Missouri & Miss St
S Carolina: Ole Miss & Arkansas
Tennessee: Arkansas & Alabama
Vanderbilt: Ole Miss & LSU
WEST
Alabama: Auburn & Tennessee
Arkansas: Tennessee & S Carolina
LSU: Florida & Vanderbilt
Ole Miss: Vanderbilt & S Carolina
Miss St: Kentucky & Georgia
Missouri: Florida & Kentucky
Texas A&M: Auburn & Georgia

Forget ever winning the conference -- Good luck to aTm and Mizzou in ever finding a way to make it to 3rd in the division.

So does Oklahoma now take Missouri's "spot" in the SEC?

They won't do it. SEC won't take Okie Lite. And regardless of what you may think about the level of OU academics, they think the SEC is beneath them. They'll try to stick it out in the Little9, but after five years or so, I think they get the Nebraska mindset and look to wander.

Goodbye to Mizzery's tiny bit of success they had the last few years. Hello bottom feeder in the SEC. Still better than being in the Big Tex, so congratulations to Mizzery.

The SEC is too competitive for OU. They want no part of that schedule.

Wasn't the SEC waiting for the Big 12 to implode before extending the invite?

I wonder if the SEC now holds off on any additional Big 12 schools.

Wasn't the SEC waiting for the Big 12 to implode before extending the invite?

I wonder if the SEC now holds off on any additional Big 12 schools.

Now with Mizzery holding an invite, I am wondering if aTm will ever get out. Baylor can now say that if they wave their rights and both teams leave then it will hurt the stability of the Big 12 conference. Mizzou really screwed this one up...as usual.

EAST

The 14 team SEC is going to have 2 permanent cross division opponents? with an 8 game schedule that means they play no one else cross over, with a 9 game schedule that's one per year. that's every 10 years at home for those 5 other teams? that's awesome for founding members of the conference since 1932.

Back