What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Inside Look at the Buffs Off-season conditioning

That's cruel.

For PAbuff et al

treymattmarc.jpg

[video=youtube;yLIKknz6m98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLIKknz6m98&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[/video]

Day 2 video.

can I just copy and paste my comments from the other thread, or should I just link them?

I still get the willies remembering my own 6am sessions in Balch, staring down a pullup bar that, while stoic, seemed to enjoy kicking my ass.

Day 3

[video=youtube;UPXMGa9XELY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXMGa9XELY&feature=plcp&context=C31dc6d7U DOEgsToPDskKCnIGXqfGHnvV2oiPDx7CI[/video]

you can tell they are really starting to hurt on day 3. :lol: Also, I got tired just watching that.

Anyone able to ID the two that got singled out by Embree for the hard work?

I was wondering the same thing. Also, I thought Winter Conditioning didn't allow contact with head and position coaches, and had to be run by the S&C Coach alone.

Looked like Prich. They do look tired, I gotta say though they are luck embo cant yell right now. That guy has got some fire in him.

I know that Balch is old and ****** and cramped but, watching those videos I was kinda glad it was ******. I felt like the conditions in Balch created one more obstacle for these guys to get over, one more thing that would bring them closer together, one more thing that would harden their character. Don't get me wrong, I want a replacement for Balch damn soon, but for this team and what they face next year I think Balch is perfect.

the best part about theses videos is the fact that the AD is making them (or allowing the team to make them). They are proffesional quality and put out the day of. This shows some commitment not just by the players, but by the school to support the team. These vids get the fans pumped, create some buzz and you can bet that the staff is sending the links to recruits. It is a good idea and it has been well excecuted which is something I havent been able to say about the program in the past.

the best part about theses videos is the fact that the AD is making them (or allowing the team to make them). They are proffesional quality and put out the day of. This shows some commitment not just by the players, but by the school to support the team. These vids get the fans pumped, create some buzz and you can bet that the staff is sending the links to recruits. It is a good idea and it has been well excecuted which is something I havent been able to say about the program in the past.

Embree's tweeting about these. I guarantee it's more so recruits see them than for the fans.

final video!
[video=youtube;kHfS4BBGIdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHfS4BBGIdk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Day 5. Very well edited. That was excellent.

It had an old-school Rocky feel.

I have never heard about coaches week before so I am a little confused. Do other schools do this? Is there some kind of NCAA designation allowing the coaches to supervise workouts for a week before spring practice or something? Did we do it under Hawk, or any previous coaches or is this just an Embo thing?

Back