1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside Ralphie's Den, Third Edition

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by BuffClass90, Aug 7, 2012.

1. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Inside Ralphie's Den, Third Edition
    Interesting article from a few weeks back.

Sounds like we should expect good things from the DBs...Wright, Orms, Henderson and Crawley are lighting things up. Our LBs are supposed to be good, so if the DL can be even average, we should have a much improved D this year. Of course, it'd be hard to be worse than last year.

I'm feeling better about the D, but we'll have to see how they show up on the field. The O is still a big question mark...and don't tell me about the OL...been hearing the OL is going to be good for years. I feel good about Jones, but WR, TE and QB are still question marks for me.

2. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

You know even if Ford, doesn't grasp the whole pass blocking aspect of being a running back, he can be a dangerous threat in run situations with a dual RB formation. Hmmm a little pistol type set with TO-JO and Ford would be interesting.