What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting Prich Tweet

NYbuffDIEHARD

Now I know he is a smart dude and I know he wouldn't ever announce he is turning pro this early but I thought this tweet he just sent out was telling......

Paul Richardson@PRichJr2mThere is nothing like playing on Folsom field. I can't wait for this last home game of the year!

He is a prolific tweeter and he knows people are watching and he chose to say "last home game of the year" making a a point to show that he has next season too. Or I could be grasping for straws and praying by some miracle he stays for his senior campaign. In any even GO Buffs.

For whatever reason I'm envisioning him pulling a Luck and staying another year to finish what he's started

If he stays, it could make a huge impression on the recruiting trail. Even if he goes, his loyalty to the program has to be a positive. Classy.

I think he knows he has the talent to play at the next level, but I think he also knows he needs to bulk up more and by staying one more year would be a higher draft pick.

I hope he stays, but the allure of seven figure signing bonus makes it less likely. Either way, he has been awesome for the program.

I'd assume there's a similar thread on Beav boards about Brandin Cooks.

I would put his chances of staying somewhere between 0% and 1%.

But the tweet seems pretty irrelevant.

Now I know he is a smart dude and I know he wouldn't ever announce he is turning pro this early but I thought this tweet he just sent out was telling......

Paul Richardson@PRichJr2mThere is nothing like playing on Folsom field. I can't wait for this last home game of the year!

He is a prolific tweeter and he knows people are watching and he chose to say "last home game of the year" making a a point to show that he has next season too. Or I could be grasping for straws and praying by some miracle he stays for his senior campaign. In any even GO Buffs.
Reminds me of 'Dres tweet before the last home game.

Still too skinny for the League! PRich will get broken in half when he plays. Sorry, but its true.
So effing sick and tired of hearing this. How does DeShaun Jackson make in the NFL? By never running over the middle and being one of the most potent deep threats in the NFL. I see PRich as a very similar player.

I can't wait to see Paul Richardson and Ka'Deem Carey total up some freak offensive numbers in next year's CU-Zona game.

Still too skinny for the League! PRich will get broken in half when he plays. Sorry, but its true.

Teams have known that PRich is our one significant threat all year and many have made a point of trying to beat him up as much as possible. He has been willing to run the screens, the slants, the crossing patterns that have put him in the way of plenty of hits from not only DBs but LBs as well.

He is slender but he is also tough. If NFL teams don't think he can take the contact they won't draft him. A bit of news for you, they will draft him.

Luck was a redshirt junior just like Richardson is now when he left for the NFL.

I know, I was just comparing them both coming back to finish what they started, which was a title in Luck's case and bowl game in PRich's case. Both are def on different sides of the spectrum but I think it's still a valid comparision at a shallow level.

Hopefully it didn't end being a Barkley.
Lane Kiffin isn't PRich's coach so if he does stay it won't happen

Back