1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invesco Question

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by PacNWBuff, Aug 13, 2008.

1. PacNWBuff

PacNWBuff Member

I will coming to town for the game and was curious. A friend was able to secure a couple of club level tickets for me and a buddy and I was curious what the beer situation is for club? Do they even sell it? And when do they stop selling it? We have a few places to go before the game so we will playing catch up once we get into the stadium (not to mention the celebration after every score) and I just wanted to confirm that beer is an option in club.

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

yes and stop at the end of 3rd quarter

3. PacNWBuff

PacNWBuff Member

Thank you

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

PNW where did you score said tickets? I ahve been hunting for four together in the club.

5. PacNWBuff

PacNWBuff Member

When tickets went on sale for season ticket holders my buddy jumped in and bought a extra pair of club seats. He was able to get lower level seats on the 40 so he offered me the club seats. They are not in the best section (300 I think) but at least they serve beer.