What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is 2014 a Make or Break Year for CU?

Appreciate your concern per this program. It's a good thing. Seems to be much emotion on allbuffs boiling to the top these past few days.

If our improvement continues to grind higher, it is a minimum of 2015. May be 2016. If we do surprise to the positive and go bowling in 2014, bonus. I think 2015 is the revealing year and I feel coach will deliver. Goal being competitive all games and a bowl contender.

So no per 2014 being the make or break. Minimum of 2015 as long as fundamental progress and team unity progress as they have thus far.

What the **** with your bull**** font, bitch?

For a sports board this one is pretty great, one of the benefits of being terrible at football. This place will be balls once we are good.

For a sports board this one is pretty great, one of the benefits of being terrible at football. This place will be balls once we are good.

I've been here for two years now. I'm giving this place two more decades. We'll be the PAC 44 by then and CU still will not be good. As an aside, I'd bang the girlfriends of both Orr and Burrito. They out kicked their coverage. Just throwing that out there in case I actually met either at the last game I attended.

I've been here for two years now. I'm giving this place two more decades. We'll be the PAC 44 by then and CU still will not be good. As an aside, I'd bang the girlfriends of both Orr and Burrito. They out kicked their coverage. Just throwing that out there in case I actually met either at the last game I attended.

You like fat chicks....

Allbuffs is a basketball board and CU is a basketball school.

2014 bowl is possible if we go 3-0 non con but I'd say 2015 would be disappointing if we didn't make one then.

2014 bowl is possible if we go 3-0 non con but I'd say 2015 would be disappointing if we didn't make one then.
It's always good to see a positive trend, however, if they make a bowl this year and follow it up with a 5-7 campaign, I'm not sure that MM2 would be in any imminent danger given what the expectations are now.

It's no make or break, but fan support is definitely down. It wouldn't take much to reinvigorate the fanbase, but we can't have season ticket holders continue to spiral downwards. If we got to 6Ws and had a trip to the NM bowl it'd be interesting to see how many would travel.

CU fans traveled really well to ABQ for the NCAAs. It'd be great to see [REDACTED].

Pretty sure a win-loss record is secondary to the bottom line of the athletic department.

Should the CUAD continue to run $5M per year in the hole for a few more years, the admin might just have to pull the plug on college athletics.

2009 was a make-or-break season. 2017 will be another. 2014 is just chickens coming home to roost.

You like fat chicks....

I'm very critical these days and while I have no idea what females will look like in 2054, I'd like to think they still like to work out their butts and legs at altitude-if nothing else to attract bears who paid attention to them during their college years and who could actually provide for them later in life vis a vis salary, intellect and family values. I'm sorry your buff ass missed out on this. Keep working Highlands Ranch though. Maybe you'll land a rich fattie yourself. Back to the matter at hand:

I'd drill the hell out of Burrito's lady. She was a classic beauty. Admittedly I have no idea how BP put a ring on that sh*t. She f*cked up for sure but I wasn't about to discuss her failure in selecting men when I met her. That would have put my boy BP at a serious disadvantage! Sure, I wanted to knock BP aside and tell her she was making the mistake of a lifetime by not letting me inseminate her instead, but the bear has manners and all...Where the f*ck do you come from? In the bear territories, we let someone pass out before we drill the lady of their dreams...jeez.

As far as Orr's girlfriend, I got some-necking mostly. Nothing to brag about at home but she was loyal to her man afterwards. Made me feel shameful and wanting and all afterwards but bears aren't the type to wreck relationships. If he keeps beating her like she disclosed to me, I'd definitely fly her back to So. Cal for some "real loving and attention" but my sense was that she wanted to make "things right" with that abusive son of a bitch. Who am I to get in the way? Besides, She looked and felt great in boy shorts. I was a little smitten at the time but she was way cray. Better to sort that stuff out with Orr first before I became involved with another cray chick in my life. By that I mean, better to let him impregnate her before I become her crutch in life and real sexual release.

That all said though, I'm curious where/how you assumed fatties were my thing. The bear does pretty good on his own in Newport, Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach although when the time comes, he may stop at Greeley before moving to Denver. I'm sorry if you surmised otherwise. Then again maybe you're on to something....

Oh, and CU's make or break year is 2015 now that I know what thread this is...

Last edited:
I'm very critical these days and while I have no idea what females will look like in 2054, I'd like to think they still like to work out their butts and legs at altitude-if nothing else to attract bears who paid attention to them during their college years and who could actually provide for them later in life vis a vis salary, intellect and family values. I'm sorry your buff ass missed out on this. Keep working Highlands Ranch though. Maybe you'll land a rich fattie yourself. Back to the matter at hand:

I'd drill the hell out of Burrito's lady. She was a classic beauty. Admittedly I have no idea how BP put a ring on that sh*t. She f*cked up for sure but I wasn't about to discuss her failure in selecting men when I met her. That would have put my boy BP at a serious disadvantage! Sure, I wanted to knock BP aside and tell her she was making the mistake of a lifetime by not letting me inseminate her instead, but the bear has manners and all...Where the f*ck do you come from? In the bear territories, we let someone pass out before we drill the lady of their dreams...jeez.

As far as Orr's girlfriend, I got some-necking mostly. Nothing to brag about at home but she was loyal to her man afterwards. Made me feel shameful and wanting and all afterwards but bears aren't the type to wreck relationships. If he keeps beating her like she disclosed to me, I'd definitely fly her back to So. Cal for some "real loving and attention" but my sense was that she wanted to make "things right" with that abusive son of a bitch. Who am I to get in the way? Besides, She looked and felt great in boy shorts. I was a little smitten at the time but she was way cray. Better to sort that stuff out with Orr first before I became involved with another cray chick in my life. By that I mean, better to let him impregnate her before I become her crutch in life and real sexual release.

That all said though, I'm curious where/how you assumed fatties were my thing. The bear does pretty good on his own in Newport, Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach although when the time comes, he may stop at Greeley before moving to Denver. I'm sorry if you surmised otherwise. Then again maybe you're on to something....

UBL dude!

Buffaloes have morals. If our wives leave us for bears we can still sleep soundly knowing that we don't work for trees.

I dont think its a make or break year. BUT we really need to get to a bowl game next year. If we can get to a bowl game it will really be a boost for the kids and springboard us.

You two even ubl together. Thats adorable.

Again, you don't really understand what's going on here (second time in two days). Think of it like this (and I'm embarrassed I have to explain this to you):

[video=youtube;zp7xMfOOsYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7xMfOOsYI&noredirect=1[/video]

Swing away, Merrill, swing away.

Semper Gumby

Back