What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Allbuffs still the best CU site on the web?

cuatthegame is the yin to Allbuff's yang. It fills a completely different niche. It's about archives, and photos--and it's the best site of seen of it's type.

It's where you go when you turn 36.
:nod: Allbuffs and CUATG work well together.

Yeah - Montana runs a great site and it has really evolved over the last few years. Good thing we get along with him and can hang out at the tailgate

And to beat this dead horse:

You check Allbuffs daily to gauge the climate of the fanbase.

You check cuatthegame weekly to get smart on CU football.
He does a great job synthesizing all of the available information from all the different sites into coherent delivery of information. That information comes to allbuffs throughout the week, but you have to deal with our wonderful posters and their "discussion" of that information to get it :lol:. Which is fun, but I really love what Montana does too.

If you ever get a job and hopefully you will soon we will see much less of you which IMHO is a good thing for AB
tom-brady-crying.jpg
*sniffle*

Damn, I was hoping for fireworks.
He just, hurt me so bad, what with his mean words and in depth knowledge of my life. How do you respond to such a hateful thing? I'm gonna go home and hug my big blue "liberal" pillow (all organic, made by well paid hippie children in the sweatshops of nederland) and cry the day away.

He just, hurt me so bad, what with his mean words and in depth knowledge of my life. How do you respond to such a hateful thing? I'm gonna go home and hug my big blue "liberal" pillow (all organic, made by well paid hippie children in the sweatshops of nederland) and cry the day away.

Considering Rugged and BP have not posted once today, I would seriously think about getting home early without notice.

Circle jerk! Circle jerk!

Well deserved though, because this is the premier Buff spot on these webs. Needs more nudity and less of these -->*******<- when I say **** **** **** ass ****.

two things:

1) we need more damned libruls to balance out the circle jerk that is the politics board.

2) i'd like to see another variety of :lol: emoticon so JimmyBuff can change up the monotony of his posts on said board.

This is by far the best site for the Buffs. There are two items that could help the site out off the top of my head:

1. Ticket exchange to buy/sell tickets (this could be tied on to the Stout gear tab to create a market place)

2. More Creek graduates on the board

cuatthegame is the yin to Allbuff's yang. It fills a completely different niche.
:nod:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm a HUGE AllBuffs fan. I check in every day - I can think of no higher praise than that.

I especially appreciate the tailgates (thanks, Sacky!). It's been a real pleasure getting to meet a number of you in person (okay, most of you that I have met! :wink2:).

Keep up the good work!!

it has nothing to do with the site, it is absolutely the users of the site that make it a great place.

Yeah - Montana runs a great site and it has really evolved over the last few years. Good thing we get along with him and can hang out at the tailgate

If the junta were plotting a hostile takeover of CU@TG, strategically place the word "idot" in your reply.;)

Considering Rugged and BP have not posted once today, I would seriously think about getting home early without notice.

**** you, clown.

To the OP, yes. It made the leap to best on January 4th, 2008. Since then it has grown exponentially in its awesomeness.

Back