What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Allbuffs still the best CU site on the web?

**** you, clown.

To the OP, yes. It made the leap to best on January 4th, 2008. Since then it has grown exponentially in its awesomeness.

I don't think this site has ever gotten enough credit for its ability to leap tall bozos in a single bound...

This is by far the best site for the Buffs. There are two items that could help the site out off the top of my head:

1. Ticket exchange to buy/sell tickets (this could be tied on to the Stout gear tab to create a market place)

2. More Creek graduates on the board
We hide

I'm too lazy to read all of the posts. I vote for a dedicated, full time, salaried, photo contributor to the Oregon cheerleader thread.

AllBuffs is one of the few sites of other teams I visit. It is by far the best! Good Mods. and good people that post. Keep up the good work.

Every time I read this thread title, I think...

[video=youtube;-UB0owFSNw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-UB0owFSNw8[/video]

There is no question that this is the elite site for CU sports information. I love it. I have two suggestions.
1- Provide an interpreting program that lets us know if **** means ****, **** means ****. I enjoy the art of creative swearing but I have a hard time figuring out what is being said most of the time. And please don't make twatwaffle = **********

2- Integrate a sobriety test algorithm that prevents trashed posters from logging on. :lol:

There is no question that this is the elite site for CU sports information. I love it. I have two suggestions.
1- Provide an interpreting program that lets us know if **** means ****, **** means ****. I enjoy the art of creative swearing but I have a hard time figuring out what is being said most of the time. And please don't make twatwaffle = **********

2- Integrate a sobriety test algorithm that prevents trashed posters from logging on. :lol:

would that be a benefit for said trashed poster or for allbuffs ? Cause i love the drunken posts.

Did I really just read 8 pages of material that basically pats ourselves on the back for being great?

We even did that well.

you are right.... it is greatness upon greatness....

see most of us started on NetBuffs.... we basically subscribed to the slash and burn theory because our material was so ****ing great.... wait until we get ready to move on to our third site....

you are right.... it is greatness upon greatness....

see most of us started on NetBuffs.... we basically subscribed to the slash and burn theory because our material was so ****ing great.... wait until we get ready to move on to our third site....

You didn't get the PM? This is awkward.

Back