What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is any one Else having trouble sleeping?

Yes. It's 2:41 AM...... lol

Let's show the PAC voters that CU can play with the All Conf loaded Huskies. Hope Coach put the All Conf team on every locker. They gotta play these "3rd team" Buffs, let's see what happens.

Go Buffs!

Yes. Spent all night thinking "just do what USC did, only better. Play the complete game today and show the world who you are!"
So proud of this group of boys who committed to CU during our lowest period in history and turned that ship around. Regardless of outcome, they have already accomplished so much.
Sefo is an all time buff. I want to see some more karma for him tonight!

I woke up several times throughout the night. Wife said I talked in my sleep (I do most nights) but last night I kept saying "big big game...huge game" and "the rise is real".
She said at one point I sat up on my elbows from laying on my back looked her in the face and said "The Rise...it's real!"

I woke up several times throughout the night. Wife said I talked in my sleep (I do most nights) but last night I kept saying "big big game...huge game" and "the rise is real".
She said at one point I sat up on my elbows from laying on my back looked her in the face and said "The Rise...it's real!"

I'm not a doctor or a therapist but I believe you have the boulder buffalo virus. It can lead one to hysterically scream out about "the rise," cause one to burst into tears of joy or scream loudly at any given moment. You should probably get it checked out.

And she said: I've got a headache.
I know I know UBL

This thread is perfect.... I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak and kept telling myself, "don't think about the game, don't think about the game" I knew if I thought about the game my heart would start pounding and I wouldn't fall back asleep! SkoBuffs

I didn't sleep much... I have a TV in my office and just watched the Utah game... put on sports center only to see that Desmond Howard and Kevin Negandhi are all picking Washington.... no mention of Colorado....

Absolutely no work being done today at my office. Boss is gone and i'm watching all the episodes of The Rise. Can't eat, slept terrible, walking around the office screaming "players make plays, players win games, W.T.T.F. lets go" people giving me weird looks and asking if I'm on drugs today. So ready for game time. Its going to be a late night here in western NY. Go Buffs!!!

I will (have trouble sleeping). I have to go to bed soon, probably about 10 pm my time. Then I have to wake up at 455 AM for a 5 am game time. Lucky for me, I talked our guys out of having a brief at 8am, which would have totally F'd my ability to watch the whole game.

I never have a problem passing out, only when someone puts orange juice in my orange juice

Had trouble sleeping last night and I just finished watching The Rise Episode 5 for the third time in 14 hours. Gonna watch it again once school gets out. Go Buffs.

No trouble sleeping, but I shot out of bed extra early this morning to consume as much pregame news as possible. Tick tock.

No trouble sleeping, but I think about it constantly. So many people stopping by my desk to talk Buffs today.

I watched 30 for 30 with coach mac....couldn't sleep cause I was focused on the game....was too focused to masturbate, too.
Wife said, "don't even try it" when I first said, "I can't sleep..."....she knows me too well.

Slept ok, but not getting s*** done at work -- The Rise has had a definite cumulative impact on my productivity this fall (mistake #1 was figuring out my password to AllBuffs).

Back