What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anybody else rooting for Nebraska?

Com'on. McCoy throws the ball out of bounds and the officials make a guess as to exactly how much time is on the clock when the ball passed the side line. Colt had a brain freeze and the game should have been over but the refs saved his ass.

Colt throws the ball out of bounds, the officials signal one second remaining, but the timekeeper is asleep at the wheel. If it wasn't a CCG, they probably wouldn't have issued a review to prove their point, but just put the second on the clock. But they called for the review, and their point was confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Com'on. McCoy throws the ball out of bounds and the officials make a guess as to exactly how much time is on the clock when the ball passed the side line. Colt had a brain freeze and the game should have been over but the refs saved his ass.

They reviewed the play in the booth and the ball clearly hit the ground out of bounds with one second left on the clock. There was no guessing involved whatsoever.

[video=youtube;nJpuj7RLK0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpuj7RLK0U&feature=related[/video]

They reviewed the play in the booth and the ball clearly hit the ground out of bounds with one second left on the clock. There was no guessing involved whatsoever.

[video=youtube;nJpuj7RLK0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpuj7RLK0U&feature=related[/video]

I love that clip. Bo Peep is an aneurysm waiting to happen.

Sure, I'll root for NU. I'm also rooting for North Korea and Iran to have successful ICBM tests, and for the Mexican drug lords to take over Texas, Arizona and SoCal.

Are you ****ing mad, unleash?

I hope both teams sit down and have a teaparty. Or just forget to play. Anything but either one of those ****ers winning.

for me, NU goes into that same category of experience i get when the early ESPN Big 10 game is on....i'm getting my grub and beer set for the day, maybe finishing up a little work. boring, hard to care. i'll probably still hunt down the Husker AM radio post-game when they lose....that's always fun. but, i doubt that lasts more than a year. their radio guy is the biggest homer in the world. every bad call goes against NU, every 3 yard husker gain is re-assurance that God loves red polyester. total Pravda.

Michigan, Ohio State, Texas. meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Last edited:
I still cant stand the largish chunk of the Nebraska fanbase that spews that "classiest fans in college football" crap, but as a matter of principle I want both NU and CU to beat every body else in the conference this year. Especially Texas.

We can hate Nebraska and still want them to beat everybody else. It would be (as unlikely as it is) pretty great for the last CU-NU game to be the game of the year in the big 12.

Nebraska can suck it.

I only care about the Buffs beating the crap out of the Texas and Oklahoma schools!

Wow I was hoping the question was .................................rooting for the State Nebraska to be nuked off the earth. My answer would have with out question been Yes.

Why should we have to pay for the improvement program?

Nebraska is going to continue being Nebraska with it's red spandex wearing fans and their fantasies of being the greatest fans and of their football team being relevant because it beats a bunch of 1-aa schools each year in the OOC. I want to see them get pounded in the Big X when they have to travel to a number of stadiums where they can't have the same home on the road advantage that they are used to in the stadiums at ISU, KU, KSU.

At the same time Texas is going to continue to be Texas, the school that has won the least with the most resources in modern college football history. Take out Vince Young and the school with the most money and biggest blowhard fans has a grand total of how many NCs since Darrell Royal left, yes that would be zero. CU and NU knew what Texas was about when the merger happened and the Big XII was formed, UT had done exactly the same things in the SWC, what made anyone think things would be different. CU's mistake was not going to the PAC10 the first time they were invited and all this wouldn't have been an issue.

Nah and they need to take their women with them too when they go :smile2:

sleazy_rider.jpg

And she's smiling because:

a. A man is finally on her (even tho he's Jeremiah Johnson/Bo Peep/Geriatric triple reject)

b. Someone finally agreed to take her picture, without her mumu

c. She was just told that there's at least 2 other women in the building bigger than she is

Nah and they need to take their women with them too when they go :smile2:
sleazy_rider.jpg

The only good nebraskan is a dead or injured nebraskan.

Yikes....pretty harsh....

To answer the original question...**** no, I am not rooting for Nebraska. I hope they lose very game by 100-0.

Their still trashing us over at inbredpedia, screw them, can't wait til they get out-arroganted by ohio state fans.

some of you spout off like you've done something. haha. the last four years have been hilarious.

I'm sorry, who are you, and what organization do you represent? And for purposes of establishing credibility, what exactly have you done in the last four years that's so ****ing awesome?

Why don't you come to the metro area, barricade yourself in a house with a weapon, and see how it ends up for you. Don't make me bring Lucille up in that m-fer!

The part of this story that doesn't make sense to me, is that Lucille (as I understand her) is designed to be barricaded in a house to protect her owner from cops. Not the other way around.

Back