What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anybody else rooting for Nebraska?

I have my own Lucille.....................she hates criminals and has a bad temper. Actually speaking of Lucille just recently picked up a sister for her.............45 ACP Springfield XDm. Nice fooking gun. Her name is Claire..............................?.........................Claire's the best I could come up with so fast, I need to get better at that. lol

I have my own Lucille.....................she hates criminals and has a bad temper. Actually speaking of Lucille just recently picked up a sister for her.............45 ACP Springfield XDm. Nice fooking gun. Her name is Claire..............................?.........................Claire's the best I could come up with so fast, I need to get better at that. lol

Why did you not just go out and get a little gal with a .45 rack named Kimber?:smile2:

Claire? That's a fat girl's name.

Claire is the name of the smallest girl I've ****ed. She was a figure skater. No fat at all.

Claire is also the name of a slightly fat girl I ****ed. So your movie quote still applies at times.

I'm rootin for the skers' lol :) I pulling for CU as well this year. Anybody that beats Texas this year goes into the Kamel Hall of Fame Club. And thanks for the words Skid! ;) Can't wait for the damn season to start!

Wow, his thread went sideways....well, what can you expect, the world is an imperfect place....

It must be getting close to August. I was feeling a bit of kindness toward the fuskers given we both gave the Big XII the middle finger, but as we get closer toi football season I feel the hatred coming back...damn glad things are feeling normal again.

However, I may actually root for them to beat the whorns.

I did say once a rival always a rival but I got to admit my hate is fading...they had the stones to tell Texas to pound sand. I'm really looking forward to watching Pac-10 and CU football this year...screw the Big 12.

I did say once a rival always a rival but I got to admit my hate is fading...they had the stones to tell Texas to pound sand. I'm really looking forward to watching Pac-10 and CU football this year...screw the Big 12.

I just spoke to "The Committee" and NashBuff is now the newest honorary Husker Fan. Congratulations!

Go Big Red!

Good Luck In The 12-Pac!

I just spoke to "The Committee" and NashBuff is now the newest honorary Husker Fan. Congratulations!

Go Big Red!

Good Luck In The 12-Pac!

[video=youtube;2aJg_iCHDCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJg_iCHDCc&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Rugged.....the "Only good Nebraskan is a dead Nebraskan" = Funny
the "Only good cop....." line was ****ed up man.

Back