What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anyone aware that the CU-CSU game was moved?

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
I just saw on inside99.net that the game was moved to Sunday night on FSN at 7:30 pm Eastern.

WOW! when did this get moved?

Huh. News to me, although I like that we're back to night games. That'll make tailgating more fun. No more tequila at 5:30 am.

I like it, but it'll probably mean that miss sackman won't make the game this year. The drunks are bad enough at 10:00 AM. I can't imagine what it'll be like at 5:00 PM after we've all been sitting out there baking in the sun getting looped.

Why not?! :sad1:

I agree.. Tequila has an upper ingredient along with the downers embedded, hence its infamous reputation of getting the consumer quite ****ed up and about.

And oh, I'm a newbie. Thought I'd sign up considering that I've been missing my dosage of everything that is CU since I graduated last year. Cheers! :drink2:

And no, I can't buy anyone a beer. College has left me severely broke.

I agree.. Tequila has an upper ingredient along with the downers embedded, hence its infamous reputation of getting the consumer quite ****ed up and about.

And oh, I'm a newbie. Thought I'd sign up considering that I've been missing my dosage of everything that is CU since I graduated last year. Cheers! :drink2:

And no, I can't buy anyone a beer. College has left me severely broke.

Thank God. Another new guy. Does this mean I don't have to make the coffee anymore?

Back