What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anyone else worried we only have 3 commits so far???

At this stage it is normal to have different opinions about each prospect. You say Calahan, i say Flores, which is okay.

Agree. I do think you underrate Norgard quite a bit though. We might have found our MLB of the future with our very first commit.

I don't underate Nogard. I just believe there are 8 other players from Colorado who have better upside. I will say Nogard is the best MLB/DE prospect coming out of Colorado in 2012.

I'm not overly worried. We need to lock up our other RB commit, our QB, and some in state guys in the next few months, though. Some guys are just dead set on taking official visits, so there isn't much we can do about that, but for the guys that are making their decisions this spring or summer, we need to be all over them.

Imo, there's two Colorado guys that we need: Callahan and Thurston. The rest are nice, but I think we all overvalue local guys, I do too, just because they're local guys. Kozan, O'Conner, Flores, etc. are all on par with plenty of other prospects we're after. It would be nice to get those guys, don't get me wrong, but they don't make or break the class. The in state class is looking pretty damn good this year though, so it would be nice to get more than a couple of them just for appearances sake. Even the second tier with guys like Vaden the WR and Davis the LB look like good prospects that might get an offer from us if our plan A guys go elsewhere.

Back