What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Bacon our attendance solution?

it will take more than bacon to lure folks to folsom. the bb team is winning and the bacon is like an added perk or something.

my suggestions to improve football attendance:

1. free dime bags
2. free fifths of whisky
3. free, all the beer you can drink while at the game
4. free lap dances at halftime
5. free distefano dunk tank

it will take more than bacon to lure folks to folsom. the bb team is winning and the bacon is like an added perk or something.

As long as someone forgets to put up the protective netting around him :thumbsup:

1. free dime bags
2. free fifths of whisky

they will **** it up and distefano will give you lap dances while pissing all the beer and whiskey he drank.

1. free dime bags
2. free fifths of whisky

Number 4 sounds great, unless ''Tini has to be the one doing them, in which case they need to double number 2. This is assuming I would HAVE to complete number 4 to get to number 5. Can't skip 5.

We sold out of student tickets this year, so giving us more tickets would be throwing tickets in a well

Not only that, last I checked the drinking age is still 21. I know students find a way, but there aren't that many seniors to buy everyone beers.

Not only that, last I checked the drinking age is still 21. I know students find a way, but there aren't that many seniors to buy everyone beers.
Yeah not to mention, I think when it was allowed at Coors, there was a two beer limit per transaction. So that's a lot of trips.

Exactly - when they still sold beer, I think I can count on one hand how many times I had a SIP of beer at a game. First off, they were expensive and secondly, when we could get a 21 year old friend to buy one, they would buy one for themselves and then one for the rest of us to share. It was ridiculous & usually not worth it. Of course, the upperclassman usually didn't want to spend their time in the beer line since the football team was good & you didn't want to miss the game.

Back