What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Bama going to back into the NC game under the Nebraska rule?

Assuming OSU wins today, are you making the argument that there is no way, by any measure to consider OSU as the #2?

I would make that argument, yes. OSU isn't even in the same ballpark as Alabama. Not. Even. Close.

That's not just my opinion, either.

You need to pay attention.

I would have wanted Stanford until they got beat. Then OSU until they got beat. Then OU until they got beat. Why? because we would have mudholed any of them and LSU is the only team that has a chance to beat us. I did not campaign for a rematch until they all choked.

No, you idiot, the question is whether you would be pushing for a Bama LSU rematch if Bama won the first go-round. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

I'll re-phrase. I'm not the only one who shares that opinion. Better?

That's super.

So Bama couldn't beat LSU at home and LSU is such a juggernaut that they have exactly zero first downs and 12 offensive yards at halftime.

If LSU loses and Okie Light wins tonight, give me OSU in the NC game vs. someone other than Bama.

Nebraske No.1 son a boy with the name Sue had a car wreck in Portland per ESPN. Suck it Buff Servier.

Back