What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Bobo playing Friday?

Disco Buff

Have they said whether Bryce Bobo is playing Friday? Ento has done OK filling in, but Bobo has been more dependable, runs hard after the catch, and blocks downfield well.

Also, why doesn't Evans get more touches?

Have they said whether Bryce Bobo is playing Friday? Ento has done OK filling in, but Bobo has been more dependable, runs hard after the catch, and blocks downfield well.

He has been practicing all week so I'm guessing he does, but probably a game time decision.

DXVuiuZ.gif

Obviously want Bobo back, but I'm more concerned about Kough. I'm assuming same situation as far as keeping that under wraps?

Someone posted the other day they over heard him on the field saying he would play Friday. I'm thinking he could have gone if needed but they gave him the rest.

Someone posted the other day they over heard him on the field saying he would play Friday. I'm thinking he could have gone if needed but they gave him the rest.
I said that, and I did overhear that

I was fortunate enough to have a sideline pass for the Utah game last week and I spent a good deal of time talking with Bryce. He's a good kid with a great attitude. He also assured me he would be 100% for Friday night!! Also said something along the lines of he could of played against Utah but wanted to be sure he was completely ready for the championship game.

Folks on the ground (@FightCu1414) seem to think he is.
We will see. Haven't really heard much in the past day or two. For the better, Mac has them in the Champions Center a lot more this week. I think it is to stop with the distractions, so I am not bringing up football at all with anyone. I would give it a 80% chance to give it a go, but who knows if he will be able to last the entire game or if it will flare up.

I was fortunate enough to have a sideline pass for the Utah game last week and I spent a good deal of time talking with Bryce. He's a good kid with a great attitude. He also assured me he would be 100% for Friday night!! Also said something along the lines of he could of played against Utah but wanted to be sure he was completely ready for the championship game.
That's good to hear. Should have seen your post before I said mine! Bryce is one of the nicest and humble guys on the entire team.

Bobo is a YUGE part to our offense and passing game. Hoping he is healed. Will open up a lot of underneath stuff for this offense.

He was so cool when my son met him...we've been praying for his return...and I think he does tonight and makes a few BIG plays!

Because, Lindsay.

I think he'll probably go even if he's like 80 or 85%. This is the biggest game of their lives most likely. Can't wait for it, been a long ass time man.

Back