What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Gerald Thomas transferring? (Updated: No, he is not.)

Great to get some good news on this front. Really look forward to seeing GT and the receiving corps do big things next year.

Great to get some good news on this front. Really look forward to seeing GT and the receiving corps do big things next year.

If PRich can come back even fairly close to full speed it will take a ton of pressure off a number of other guys and let them develop much more normally. GT is one of those guys who will benefit greatly from havine somebody else drawin the focus of attention.

It is also crazy to expect a true Fr. to excell in a complicated pro style attack. The pistol will simplify things for him a lot allowing him to focus on fixing his weak spots instead of trying to figure out what he is supposed to be doing on every play.

Talk to my boy he is not one of the ones talking about transferring it is all rumors he says he wants CU to have some coaching stability and don't won't to go through 3 coaches like some of the players on the team went through

P.S. SCOOOOOOP! (all caps)

Couldn't be happier that GT is staying at CU. When I heard he was transferring I was very disappointed we wouldn't have a chance to see him improve and become an impact player.

Thanks for the update!

If PRich can come back even fairly close to full speed it will take a ton of pressure off a number of other guys and let them develop much more normally. GT is one of those guys who will benefit greatly from havine somebody else drawin the focus of attention.

It is also crazy to expect a true Fr. to excell in a complicated pro style attack. The pistol will simplify things for him a lot allowing him to focus on fixing his weak spots instead of trying to figure out what he is supposed to be doing on every play.

I have a feeling that PRich is going to blow the doors off of people. He has been intense on his rehab and classroom work.

I have a feeling that PRich is going to blow the doors off of people. He has been intense on his rehab and classroom work.
Props to him and his parents. Oh, and to GT and his parents as well. Good people. Good parents.

Best news I've heard all day. GT is gonna put up some numbers and hopefully those help translate into W's.

If there were an active on-line Internet poll with GT's name on it, I would be proud to stuff the ballot box on his behalf.

So speaking of kids from Tejas, has Jeff been contacted by MacIntyre?

Sorry im late on this one. We did get a chance to talk to Coach MacIntyre a few days ago. He's funny. Talks really really fast. But it was nice. He and Jeff got a chance to talk about plans for the offense. He's definitely trying to take things head on.

Sorry im late on this one. We did get a chance to talk to Coach MacIntyre a few days ago. He's funny. Talks really really fast. But it was nice. He and Jeff got a chance to talk about plans for the offense. He's definitely trying to take things head on.

Usually folks from the south talk a bit more slowly, so to hear the accent going that fast is really different. Definitely a high energy guy. :lol:

I found this statement interesting and it raised my curiosity. Can you elaborate on what things Coach MacIntyre is taking head on?

Back