What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is It True That Katoa Worked The 'Chains' Yesterday?

:cry::cry:

You guys have to stop crying. Boulder PD focuses on drunk college kids because drunk college kids cause the majority of the problems in Boulder. That is especially true on the hill and late night on Pearl Street. I'm not saying that you guys should stop drinking, God knows I didn't when I was in school, but accept the fact that the cops are going to attempt to keep things under control.

The Boulder PD focuses on drunk college kids because they're EASY. End of story. Honestly, if CU students are really the cause of the majority of problems in Boulder, then Boulder is about the safest city on Earth.

Cop hops out of an unmarked car and asked me if there was alcohol in the cup. I said yes, and he wrote me a ticket. It was a joke. One of the most blatant money grabs I've ever seen. :sad2:

Were you informed of your right not to incriminate yourself prior to being asked that question? (and would that even apply in this case? Need a defense lawyer to advise us!)

Were you informed of your right not to incriminate yourself prior to being asked that question? (and would that even apply in this case? Need a defense lawyer to advise us!)

They nabbed another dude with me. While they were writing my ticket with their backs to him, he pounded the rest of his beer.:smile2::thumbsup:

Last edited:
The Boulder PD focuses on drunk college kids because they're EASY. End of story. Honestly, if CU students are really the cause of the majority of problems in Boulder, then Boulder is about the safest city on Earth.

AMEN buff brotha!

The most concerning thing in Boulder the time I was there was right after I graduated, and someone was running amok attacking female students after dark. One girl got killed.

Turned out, it was not a drunk college student who caused all the fuss.

There are a number of REAL problems in Boulder that have nothing at all to do with drunk college kids, they are just an easy target.

There are a number of REAL problems in Boulder that have nothing at all to do with drunk college kids, they are just an easy target.

So, the enrollment at CU is what, about 5K? And what's the population of Boulder these days? Students are small fraction of the population.

Kinda sounds like profiling to me.

So, the enrollment at CU is what, about 5K? And what's the population of Boulder these days? Students are small fraction of the population.

Kinda sounds like profiling to me.

Enrollment at CU - Boulder is more like 28K. CU students make up about 1/4 of the population of Boulder. But, there is also a University Police Department (which, ironically also seems to concentrate on harassing students). Boulder is one of the most over-policed municipalities in the state. When you get a bunch of cops in one place with a lot of time on their hands, they look for stuff to do. Like I said, harassing students is easy. It's not surprising, really.

Back