What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Lappe coaching for her job at this point?

My biggest frustration with Lappe's recruiting is that she doesn't seem to put a premium on athleticism.

It's been true of most of her recruits. Again, why would she have recruited Bri Watts? Yes, she is big, but that is all. Not a lot of basketball talent.

Ceal had a knack for getting overachievers on her teams for years. Lappe hasn't had a single overachiever, imo.

Danny Sanchez was a good hire. The soccer team just had a dismal season, but I don't think it was a coaching issue. There is impressive talent in the upcoming recruiting classes.

Yeah. I like Sanchez. Dude's a good coach and is well-connected locally. I expect him to be here a long time and have a lot of success.

Danny Sanchez was a good hire. The soccer team just had a dismal season, but I don't think it was a coaching issue. There is impressive talent in the upcoming recruiting classes.
the team didn't mesh well this year, Danny will get them back on track

Buffs just lost to Stanford 71-56. It was close until a 5+ minute scoring drought in the end of the 4th quarter. Also Zoe Correal and Kennedy Leonard fouled out.

Last edited:
Sounds like maybe they learned a bit about how to play without Jamee. Too bad they didn't play Furd first, with them as the "learning experience" game and then play Cal. They might have stood a better chance against Cal.

I'm glad the team has fight in it. Good that they came out angry in this one and stuck as long as they could.

I certainly want a team with enough firepower that can take a night like that to victory, but I'll always support a team that continues to lay it all out there.

Nice job today, ladies!

Utah came back from something like 19 down in the 3rd quarter and beat Cal today after getting a beat down by Stanford on Friday. We might have had a chance if the games were switched. I'm impressed that they still have fight in them.

I bleed black and gold. I will support the team and stay away from the egg--if you get my drift. :D

Back