What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the game on an internet feed? I do not see it on ESPN 360...

Last ever Big 12 regular season games in major sports are today.......

Did you really think the Big 12 would sign off on the two renegades playing each other? We are being punished for leaving, plain and simple.

Too bad, I'd have loved to watch this one and can't get to Boulder today.

Did you really think the Big 12 would sign off on the two renegades playing each other? We are being punished for leaving, plain and simple.

Too bad, I'd have loved to watch this one and can't get to Boulder today.

I'm pissed that I won't be able to tape it either.

the big-10 network should pick this up just as a **** you.

Completely inexcusable. Buffs TV/BuffVision should have picked it up (could they have? or does Phillips 66 have all rights?)

It's kind of fitting that this is how the "Big 12 Network" does us on our way out. It's not like they've promoted our program well while we've been in this ****ing conference. I can't wait until we're talking as little about the Big 12 as we do about the Big 10.

Back