What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#IsitNovemberYet?

[video=youtube;F9DKOHyLCW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9DKOHyLCW4[/video]

That video got me thinking. I'm no basketball expert, but I think Carlon Brown's contribution to the success of this program cannot be understated. Two years ago, we had an NBA lottery pick (Burks), an NBA caliber senior (Higgins), and a freshman phnom who will likely be a lottery pick (Dre). Brown sat out his transfer year. Last year, having lost 3/4 of the prior year's scoring, was supposed to be a transition year as be broke in some freshman talent. Brown took over with senor leadership and scoring to continue the prior year's success, and showed the basketball world that CU was not a flash in the pan.

For a one-and-done player, Brown really shined.

Brown certainly carried us on his back late last year, but there were times during the regular season where he disappeared. I have folks telling me he will be incredibly missed. I'm not so sure. I think we'll be fine if the sophs have matured as much as I've heard they have and if guys like Adams, Chen, and Tunks can elevate their games even just a bit more from last year.

Brown certainly carried us on his back late last year, but there were times during the regular season where he disappeared. I have folks telling me he will be incredibly missed. I'm not so sure. I think we'll be fine if the sophs have matured as much as I've heard they have and if guys like Adams, Chen, and Tunks can elevate their games even just a bit more from last year.

Agree with this 100%. My point was that Brown's value was bridging the 2010-11 team and the 2012-13 team without any let down.

Last edited:
A3FuiMuCQAAidNL.jpg:large

Apparently a new court design per
Colorado Basketball @CUBuffsMBB 6mBuff fans check out our new court design. #GoBuffs pic.twitter.com/raO0ld85

Anyone got a before shot?

Dont have a before shot, but I believe the change is the lighter stain inside the 3pt arc

I thought it was lighter last year as well, but I checked some pictures like this one:

Attachments

• tad boyle is awesome.jpg
    tad boyle is awesome.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 112
the only difference I can see is before just the paint was painted the lighter color that the entire area inside the 3 point line is now painted. Other than that it looks identical.

I like being in this part of Allbuffs. Much less stressful. Love me some Buffs basketball. Mmmhmmmm..

Not really a fan of the lighter area inside the 3pt line. But it is so much better than Oregon's two-toned court.

9191668-large.jpg

I needed some cheering up after reading the football forum. [video=youtube;OF1ibbbq2Y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF1ibbbq2Y8[/video]

I'm not going to the football forum. Can't be anything good. I like that video.

:gobuffs:

Back