What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ISU might not be a gimme

ISU almost beat OU at home as well. They are hungry for a conference win. Last year we beat TT and ISU and came close in many other conference games even though it was a huge down year for us. Gotta love conference matchups even more than big nonconf ones.

Just one more reason to beat Missouri today. ISU's no guaranteed win, and Nebraska's only a doormat when they're playing in Lincoln... let's get bowl eligible NOW.

The ISU game scares me. I remember our last time there. They had, like, 70 mph winds, tornados, etc. They have been steadily getting better. I'm not sure what the schedule is. Will the CU game be their final home game? If so, that is always tough as well.

Will the CU game be their final home game? If so, that is always tough as well.

Yep. They have CU at Ames, and finish out the Cyclone season in Lawrence.

ISU played Mizzou tough last week as well. They are coming along each week. It has never been an easy place to play, and next week will be no exception.

gotta play well today and upset mizzery! good for the clones to get a nice upset win but i still think CU should beat them, even in ames.

Back