1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISU might not be a gimme

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

They are pounding K-state 21-3!:wow:

2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

ISU almost beat OU at home as well. They are hungry for a conference win. Last year we beat TT and ISU and came close in many other conference games even though it was a huge down year for us. Gotta love conference matchups even more than big nonconf ones.

3. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Just one more reason to beat Missouri today. ISU's no guaranteed win, and Nebraska's only a doormat when they're playing in Lincoln... let's get bowl eligible NOW.

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

The ISU game scares me. I remember our last time there. They had, like, 70 mph winds, tornados, etc. They have been steadily getting better. I'm not sure what the schedule is. Will the CU game be their final home game? If so, that is always tough as well.

5. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Yep. They have CU at Ames, and finish out the Cyclone season in Lawrence.

6. stampy

stampy Well-Known Member

ISU played Mizzou tough last week as well. They are coming along each week. It has never been an easy place to play, and next week will be no exception.

7. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

gotta play well today and upset mizzery! good for the clones to get a nice upset win but i still think CU should beat them, even in ames.