What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ISU vs CU game thread

2nd one was better but still not good.

Hats off to the D who came up big in the 3rd and really sealed this game.

WhooooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice victory Buffs. Enjoy it, you earned it.

Looked like we had a football team this week. Not a great game but a winning game, that's what matters and that's what they did.

Nice game, Buffs. This was a great performance today, defensively and offensively. Our special teams still suck (the 89 yard ko return notwithstanding), but they seem to be getting better.

I agree with Cabral - there is TALENT on this team. If the coaching staff can figure out how to get the kids to stop getting in their own way, and there's no telling what this team can do.

GO BUFFS! Enjoy this one and then it's on to the mildcats!

Good job Cody, Patterson and did I see that right 8 sacks!!?? Wow!! We will take it!! Keep our slim bowl picture alive!!

Go Buffs! I feel good about the program today. Thank you Cabral for chewing the clock, I'm sure everyone's minds did some quick math when Iowa State scored in 4th

PS - Clapping for Austin Arnaud, he had a very good career, if he's back by their bowl game I'll be astonished

Good job buffs, very suprised by the outcome. Game should have been a lot worse. Clemons and richardson are very good and the DL and LB'S finally got pressure, a ton of pressure. Congrats Cabral.

Nice win. I agree with the earlier comment. If we would've fired his arse after the Cal game we would already be in a bowl game. Schiieet, if we would've fired his dumbarse 2 yrs ago, we woould be a top 25 team right now.

PS - Clapping for Austin Arnaud, he had a very good career, if he's back by their bowl game I'll be astonished
Iowa State media reporting that he's out for the year/career. Too bad for the guy, he'll miss Senior Day and bowl game. 2nd best Iowa St. QB ever (Seneca Wallace)

Great win men. Way to hang tough Cody. Thank you....you're a true Buff. Nice game D! Congrats Cabral!

We thought Hawk was in our section during the game. There was a guy who came late in a boise st. jacket that was unzipped showing a CU sweat shirt. He was wearing glasses and what looked like a fake mustache, and was about hawk's size.

Yes, Hawk was in Dal Ward donning sunglasses

20101113__FBCCU__KSO8115~p1.jpg

Glad he showed up for his son's sake. And that Bohn didn't put him with the rest of the crowd.

Back