What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It is Clear...09 is the Goal

Idot Buff

You saw Hawk after the 2nd quarter...happy with a FG from Goodman.

This year is gone.....book it....let's hope for better days next September....

You saw Hawk after the 2nd quarter...happy with a FG from Goodman.

This year is gone.....book it....let's hope for better days next September....

Being angry doesn't heal injuries. Buffs have one hoof tied behind their back.

I've been saying this for a month now....it's always been about 2009 and beyond!

You just hope that you don't look pathetic in any of your losses (fail) and no one who's coming back next year has an injury that will take a year to recover (ben burney for ex) from in the last couple of games (one of those olineman is going to need offseason surgery....head I think?).

I know I posted this before but just to reiterate, if you guys can get healthy and stay healthy, along with finding and sticking with one QB, you will be fighting NU and MU for the north next season. It's obvious that KU is really going downhill regardless of what Reesing can do for them. ISU is years away from anything good. KSU :lol:. MU will have growing pains next year at QB and while they'll be good, they will not dominate people like they have been the past 2 years. NU has QB issues as well with a lot of people graduating this season. The North will return to the way it used to be.

Im planning on 2010. That year we will have a boat load of Jr and Sr players. 2009 should be 3-4 wins at the most.

Im planning on 2010. That year we will have a boat load of Jr and Sr players. 2009 should be 3-4 wins at the most.

To add, if we win 3-4 games next year,this entire staff should pack their bags period.

CU should be no less than 3-1 in OOC,and no less than 4-4 in big 12 play.

To add, if we win 3-4 games next year,this entire staff should pack their bags period.

CU should be no less than 3-1 in OOC,and no less than 4-4 in big 12 play.

No $hit! If we only win 3-4 next year I will personally show Dan Hawkins the door... Even though I do not have that authority. But for now, I'm still on the Hawk-love-wagon. :lol:

Looks like we will have to kick Nebraska's ass again this year to get into the post season.
What? Nebraska is going to whip our asses, and I am probably of the the biggest Nebraska haters. We can't score and Nebraska can - game over.
hawk.jpg

What? Nebraska is going to whip our asses, and I am probably of the the biggest Nebraska haters. We can't score and Nebraska can - game over.
View attachment 2753

Lots of "CU fans" around here seem to be pretty afraid of little red lately.

What if I told you Scott was going to have his best game at nebraska and our D steps up big time?

We win one game and we get to go to a bowl and get a head start on next year. Hawk will have our guys fired up for this one!

What if I told you Scott was going to have his best game at nebraska and our D steps up big time?

We win one game and we get to go to a bowl and get a head start on next year. Hawk will have our guys fired up for this one!

He better! :gun:

Didn't you tell us we'd beat okie state?

I love your passion it's awesome, 5 losses or more every year for 7 years straight has killed any optimism for me.

CU's defense will have to play much better and stop missing tackles to have a shot in this game.

Will scott even play?

Didn't you tell us we'd beat okie state?

I believe I said we have a very good chance at OSU and then called the NU game a coin toss.

Everyone else on here seems to want to tuck tail, and run... If half of the posters on here in charge, we wouldn't even show up for the last two games.

After seeing your game last night I think the game in Lincoln could go either way.
IMHO I think it will be closer than some of my Big Red Brothers think, CU has everything to play for and nothing to lose.

Looking foreward to the 09 Season

Looks like the Buffs could easily have some success next season. A 7-5 or 8-4 season appears to be a given.

I know it's officially still to early to look ahead, but any thoughts?

Sat, Sep 05 COLORADO STATE BOULDER
Sat, Sep 12 Miami, Ohio at Oxford, Ohio
Sat, Sep 19 WYOMING BOULDER
Sat, Sep 26 West Virginia at Morgantown, W.Va.
Sat, Oct 10 Texas at Austin, Texas
Sat, Oct 17 KANSAS BOULDER
Sat, Oct 24 Kansas State at Manhattan, Kan.
Sat, Oct 31 MISSOURI BOULDER
Sat, Nov 07 TEXAS A&M BOULDER
Sat, Nov 14 Iowa State at Ames, Iowa
Sat, Nov 21 Oklahoma State at Stillwater, Okla.
Fri, Nov 27 NEBRASKA BOULDER

Re: Looking foreward to the 09 Season

Looks like the Buffs could easily have some success next season. A 7-5 or 8-4 season appears to be a given.

12-0!!!:thumbsup:

Anywhere between 7-5 and 10-2. The first 3 games, then KU, KSU, A&M, and ISU should all be wins(at least they ****in better be). West Virginia, Mizzou, and the fuskers are all winnable games imo, but could go either way. UT and OSU are the only games I'll say they won't win.

Anywhere between 7-5 and 10-2. The first 3 games, then KU, KSU, A&M, and ISU should all be wins(at least they ****in better be). West Virginia, Mizzou, and the fuskers are all winnable games imo, but could go either way. UT and OSU are the only games I'll say they won't win.

:stupid:

I'm thinking 8-4 looking at next year's sched. That's assuming a W over Kitty State after Freeman leaves for the NFL and a L against Mizzou with their new kid taking over adequately for Booger eater. If I'm wrong about either or both of those situations, we could land 7-5 or 9-3. :huh:

10-2 would probably require cashing in all the karma this team should be accruing this season. After the meat grinder this team has been through, the universe owes us in a big way, but I'm hoping we can use that over 2-3 years as we really need it.... :cool:

There is no reason we should lose any of the non-conf. games next year. The only tough one should be w virgina, but they lose pat white and a lot of seniors on D. In the Big 12 the only team that I don't think we can compete with is UT. But Mizzou will have to adjust to life without daniels, KU is going downhill. ISU and A&M are very winnable games. I put NU and OSU under the "toss up" category. Of course this is all assuming we get healthy and get a real QB under center. But I think somewhere between 8-10 wins is possible.

There is no reason we should lose any of the non-conf. games next year. The only tough one should be w virgina, but they lose pat white and a lot of seniors on D. In the Big 12 the only team that I don't think we can compete with is UT. But Mizzou will have to adjust to life without daniels, KU is going downhill. ISU and A&M are very winnable games. I put NU and OSU under the "toss up" category. Of course this is all assuming we get healthy and get a real QB under center. But I think somewhere between 8-10 wins is possible.

Well that is some positive thinking:lol:

Positive thinking can go a long ways, but you can't drink to much koolaid while you are doing it, the sugar hit will kill ya!

:drink2::wow::wow:

Toughest OOC W's will be WVU and CSU. They are much improved and always hard to beat anywhere for the Buffs. They will have a new QB as well.

New QBs at Mizzou, NU, KSU, & WVU make each of those difficult to predict.

A&M could be vastly improved.

No one thought OSU was going to be this good this year. They look like they'll be decent for some time.

Back