1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is CSU week

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by rynobuff, Sep 11, 2011.

1. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

They don't deserve much attention from us, but since we're 0-2 and rebuilding and they are 2-0 and at their peak since the Lubick years, 1 little thread may be worthy. So how much do we win by? How much should we win by? Will Hirschman be able to get mop up duty? And **** the Lambs... I'll pray every year from now on that we never play them again, ever. Ridiculous, I love Bohn, but everyone makes a mistake and this series is his biggest blunder. Why? It's stupid. Colorado State? People outside of Colorado think CSU is D2 (hell I think CSU is D2) end this stupid **** now.

2. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

I've seen some pretty bad csewe teams beat us in the past. While I think we should win every year, we won last and it is always a tough game. I think the Buffs left a lot on the field yesterday and will have some problems answering the bell. At this point until they do win with Embree as coach I'm having a hard time picking a win.
    I keep thinking about Bradlee who really wasn't that good.....the Lammies win I think

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

This game always makes me nervous. We sure need a win.

4. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

No ****ing way. Have you ever seen Bienemy coaching at a CSU game? I guarantee you the Buffs will be chewing nails at the start of that game.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I don't understand...

[​IMG]

6. Swish

Uh no and last time I checked neither had you :lol:
    Interesting how you could make a guarantee
    Don't worry Spanky, I'm a Buff fan too, one that would rather see the Buffs win big - just like I wanted them to beat Hawaii 51- 7
    Just expressing my perspective like I was under the impression I was supposed to do inasmuch as this is an internet forum.
    Rest assured I would like nothing more than a 63 -3 pounding of the Lammies, do you think the buffs can pull that off with EB's fire??

7. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Actually Bieniemy was RB coach for a few CU/CSU games, I think that's what he's referring to.

He had one game where he went over to the CSU players practicing and started punting the ball to the other side of the field, and told the CSU players that they were on CU's field.

8. Swish

Thanks for the clarification

9. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

You never know with this game, but we should blow them out of the water.

They lost their best player and starting LB yesterday (broken ankle I think), lost a DL, and lost their starting FB.

Even with those 3, this is the one team on the schedule that we out-talent across the board. I also think we're better coached than they are. Fairchild is a turd

10. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

and pete thomas blows.

11. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Pete Thomas does blow.

Luckily, the CSU fans are feeling pretty confident that they're going to be 3 - 0 and will be back to big-time football after beating UNM and UNC.

12. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

, which means it is the worst week of the season.

dply likes this.
  13. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Please for sake of all that is holy, if/when we get up on them, keep your foot on the gas! Run up the score! Don't stop scoring until the refs take the ball away!

I want to see absolutely no Green in the stands after the 3rd Quarter. If that happens my outlook for the rest of the season will change.

14. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Cannot overstate this one.

15. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

We'd be 2-0 with two blowout wins with their schedule.

16. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

3 INT's vs UNC. Ouch

17. Buffellow85

Buffellow85 Well-Known Member

CSU week sucks. We need to dominate this game from start to finish

My office is filled with lambs, fuskers and whorns. Since the move to the PAC and the on going Aggie sitcom, fusker and whorn have for the most part, shut the **** up.

The lambies, on the other hand continue to chirp away. If we lose and I have to listen to the tards for another year, I will stuff one of them in a filing cabinet just to keep my sanity.

18. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Zero chance they are able to contain Richardson. He alone will demolish them.

19. The Guest

The Guest Guest

We haven't been this confident in the CSU game since 2009.

Please Buffs, beat CSU so brutally that the image of the ****s stomping on our Logo, midfield, is erased from my mind forever. Just go out and execute, and foremost win. Please!

20. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Losing Sisson is a huge blow. Dude is a stud

21. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

Spanky? Notice I didn't guarantee a win, I merely guaranteed that the Buffs would be up for this game. After losing 2 they shouldn't have, I expect them to be fired up. On top of that, Bienemy treats CSU like they should be treated, meaning everyone in the locker room will know it's an embarrassment if CSU stays within 14 points. Will they win? I think so.

22. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

CU should win. Thomas is slower than Bernie Kosar and we should be able to hit him all day. CSU will be focused on P-rich so we are going to need deehan and the other wr's to step up. Would be a good week to get the running game going too.

Stuff their run game and pressure the crap out interception pete.

Hard to be too over confident anymore when this team continues to lose each week, especially when you look at the numbers from yesterday. This loss to cal will have me pissed off for a year.

23. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Let's face it. You were gonna be pissed off all year anyway. At least you now have a reason.

24. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

If we play like we did yesterday minus the penalties, we blow them out of the water. Expect Paul Richardson to have another big day against that secondary. We need to keep putting pressure on the QB.

I'm thinking Buffs 34 Rams 14

25. Buffellow85

This would be an excellent week for Clemons to step up and get himself out of the dog house.

26. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Buffs need to steam roll these guys right off the bat....we let them hang around longer than they deserve (a la the last few years) and things will get ugly

PROVE TO US That Progress is being made.....STOMP THE HELL OUT OF THIS RAMMY TEAM

27. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

So true. I'm calling for the Buffs to stomp the rammies this year. However, if Colorado somehow loses this game it will really be a blow to my confidence in the improvement I've seen so far this season. This game is no brick game, but it is one hell of a big statement game.

28. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Q Hildreth put up 117 yards and busted a 66 yard TD on them yesterday. Hopefully Speedy is taking notes...

And CSU hasn't seen a team with anything approaching a passing threat this year. NM's QB sucks out loud, and Lobato didn't even play for UNC yesterday. Parker Orms' brother split time with some other dude at QB for them yesterday. We should be able to move the ball up and down the field on them. But every time it looks that way, they usually come out playing out of their asses and make it look tougher than it should.

29. Buffellow85

I didn't bother to watch any of the game when it was replayed last night.

Were there 19,000 Greeley folks in the stands as tini implied?

30. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Was just reporting what I saw and it would have been a nice poke at CSWho if it actually happened.