What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It is CSU week

We were ranked in 2005 before collapsing at ISU and NU and then UT. Last time CSU was ranked? 2000. Sorry but if your biggest game is when you're unranked, that's not a good thing. It's great that they're promoting it as a big game and marketing it, but I don't think many outsiders would view it as a big game.

Let me repeat: Why should we give a ****? Exactly, cuz we don't, but good for them since it's their biggest game, relativity be damned. I mean, why do you give a ****? No one outside of Ft. Collins cares.

It was amazing being at the game, when Sisson went down. You could literally feel the air come out of the entire stadium. What is unfortunate is that the team was playing so well and had so much momentum at the time. CSU was up 28-0, UNC had not moved the ball past the 50 and then....disaster. The team looked a little shell schocked after that and I think it had an impact on how they performed in the 2nd half.

I can understand the feeling. I puckered up tighter than a drum when I saw Hansen lying on the field at folsom holding his leg after he was tackled. Luckily it was just cramps. I was honestly sad to see the news about Sisson.

Let me repeat: Why should we give a ****? Exactly, cuz we don't, but good for them since it's their biggest game, relativity be damned. I mean, why do you give a ****? No one outside of Ft. Collins cares.
Why do people on this site care so much about NU? Is it not okay for me to not like them? This is like saying when we played OU in 2007 was our biggest game when we were unranked and they were ranked #3.

Why do people on this site care so much about NU? Is it not okay for me to not like them? This is like saying when we played OU in 2007 was our biggest game when we were unranked and they were ranked #3.

It's posts like this that reminds everyone why you're still a child. That's it. I give up on trying to explain things to you.

We were ranked in 2005 before collapsing at ISU and NU and then UT. Last time CSU was ranked? 2000. Sorry but if your biggest game is when you're unranked, that's not a good thing. It's great that they're promoting it as a big game and marketing it, but I don't think many outsiders would view it as a big game.

CSU's biggest game came in 1994 when #23 CSU went into #6 Arizona and pulled off the upset over the "Desert Swarm" defense. This years Boise State game will certainly be one of the top games played in Fort Collins, but I don't think this years game is the biggest in the program's history.

CSU's biggest game came in 1994 when #23 CSU went into #6 Arizona and pulled off the upset over the "Desert Swarm" defense. This years Boise State game will certainly be one of the top games played in Fort Collins, but I don't think this years game is the biggest in the program's history.
I thought you were saying that it was the biggest in the programs history. My apologies. Biggest game of the year for CSU? I'd agree, although most your fanbase would try to make a case for this weeks game.

I thought you were saying that it was the biggest in the programs history. My apologies. Biggest game of the year for CSU? I'd agree, although most your fanbase would try to make a case for this weeks game.

The Boise State game has the potential to be one of the biggest in the program's history, but CSU would have to do its work and get to 5-0 for that to happen.

Boise State will certainly be one of the top opponents ever to come through Fort Collins, however, regardless of CSU's record coming in to the game.

I hate CSU week. I can't stand all of the sports talk radio that is all of the sudden interested in a football game with two teams that most of the talk show hosts know nothing about. Plus all of the talk about how CSU gets no respect and how CU is the bad guy because they don't absolutely embrace the game. Hoping it won't be as bad this year because it will be all Broncos-Raiders talk and we are already well into the season.

We were ranked in 2005 before collapsing at ISU and NU and then UT. Last time CSU was ranked? 2002. Sorry but if your biggest game is when you're unranked, that's not a good thing. It's great that they're promoting it as a big game and marketing it, but I don't think many outsiders would view it as a big game.

Well, glad we cleared that up... :lol:

There's never enough piling on tini.
What a softball...He gets it from his mom's side. :rim shot:While living OOS generally stinks, there is a benefit in not hearing Tibow Tibow Tibow's name and it's even better not having to listen to the Denver media whore out the RMS as some BS brother -v- brother grudge match during "rivalry week", and then watching both CSU and the Denver media hibernate throughout the rest of the year.

As much as I agree with the fify, I think White Rabbit was talking about how when tini was just a little sperm packed in the far corner of the cavity, there was never enough more cum loads piling on tini to prevent him from getting to that egg. As much as we make fun of him, he had the most odds against him becoming a seed than anyone in the world.

Zero chance they are able to contain Richardson. He alone will demolish them.

It pains me greatly to agree with tini, but this is the truth. If UH and Cal can't contain him, no way in Hell the lambs do. He's likely to put up 500 yards. Dude is a freak, and there's not a single person on the Lambs team that can do anything about it.

It pains me greatly to agree with tini, but this is the truth. If UH and Cal can't contain him, no way in Hell the lambs do. He's likely to put up 500 yards. Dude is a freak, and there's not a single person on the Lambs team that can do anything about it.

500 yds passing could happen. Problem is, we may also have 15 penalties for 200 yds and no running game again, just in an attempt to let the lammies hang around.

CSU is hyping up their FB as their offensive weapon.. that should tell you something

I watched the CSU/UNM game. Now that Greeley has come and gone, CSU will not win another game all season. Expect middle of the road Mountain West teams are going to look like offensive power houses when they roll into Fort Fun this year. If the Buffs play well but not great it should be enough to hang 40 on these guys. Easily.

As much as I agree with the fify, I think White Rabbit was talking about how when tini was just a little sperm packed in the far corner of the cavity, there was never enough more cum loads piling on tini to prevent him from getting to that egg. As much as we make fun of him, he had the most odds against him becoming a seed than anyone in the world.

Rugged makes a compelling (sic?) arguement that 'tini overcame (so to speak) so much more competition just to exist as a human. It really makes you wonder about the quality of the gene pool he was competing against...

Man, you need a ****ing history lesson and a bitch slap

Buffs

Just come out ready to play CU. Embree should give his halftime speech at the beginning of the game to get these boys playing good from the start.

Back