What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It is obvious, reading this board

Wally just never found the right cougar with bad eyebrows?
pat2b1.jpg

Oh lord! the cougar wasn't that bad!

DBT - sure, there is nothing going on in Buff land. Big ****ing surprise. Remember when several of us were saying that Hawk was completely ****ing the program, and a change was needed? Do you remember that? I also said that since we did not make a change, we are screwed for the foreseeable future? Do you remember that?

I believe you said that we needed to give Hawk a chance. Well, since the university chose the path you endorsed, we are ****ed. Thus, I suggest you sit back and chill out. Expecting something good to happen in the first few months under Embree is a ridiculous expectation.

9117.jpg

No idea why these anomolies without eyebrows are here, but this thread would not be complete without:
200px-Actor_Devine.JPG

Freaky look
barberhair01.jpg

Prototypical Ralphmalph look
9.jpg

...and then there is Cathy from Staten Island.
eyebrows2.jpg

It is blatantly obvious that I have no respect on this board.

Au contraire. It's the kind of respect reserved for Pat Bowlen, or Dick Clark, or Ronald Reagan in 1988.

The pictures in this thread are scaring the ever-living **** out of me. After watching "Paranormal Activity" for the first time three nights ago, I may never sleep again.:lol:

Back