What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

it makes no damn sense at all

Barnett actually lost a few CCG by a large margin, but the bottom line is he got the team there.

Nobody wants to get the living **** kicked out them, but to hope you team doesn't win the division for fear of a shellacking is weak, imo. The goal still in front of the Buffs to win the division, and at this point that is what we should want to see.
:yeahthat::stupid::slayer::gobuffs:

Nobody wants to get the living **** kicked out them, but to hope you team doesn't win the division for fear of a shellacking is weak, imo.

Pretty sure that is not what I said. I was happy CU won the division heading into the CCG, but if you knew, prior to the UT game in 2005, we were going to lose 70-3, do you still root for us to back in to the division title? In retrospect, we know the final score was 70-3 and my answer to the question is no. If you're being honest with yourself, I imagine yours is as well. Either that, or you like taking it up the ass.

Barney wasn't great, especially if you leave out 2001, but he's a lot better than what we have now. Nonetheless, it doesn't really matter, he's gone and we have Hawk now.

Ask yourself this and I know this isn't a pro Hawk thread, at least it didn't start out like that but....When the camera pans over to the sidelines and show Hawk with that Deer in Headlights puzzled look throughout the entire game did you get that same helpless feeling when they showed BG roaming the sidelines?

The answer is obvious. Hawkins instill ZERO confidence. He rarely shows an inkling of emotion and I am not entirely sure he has a clue what is going on out there. With Barnett i felt confident that at least he was in control of the team, he would get in people's faces and would show life on the sidelines.

I watch these games and still live and die with them, jump up and down, yell and scream but I don't feel we get the same from our fearless leader Dan Hawkins. He seems indifferent to the whole thing.

I am just so frustrated with this whole situation it drives me crazy. Make no mistake about it though, the beer is on ice and the Buffs jersey is pressed and ready for action tomorrow when Ralphie runs out onto the field.

I just want some damn wins!!!(like all the rest of us, Amen)

Back