1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It will be interesting to see how press and guest passes are handeled in the future.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by pcbuff, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pcbuff

pcbuff Club Member Club Member

Seems like alot of people may be burning some bridges over the last couple weeks.

Go Buffs

2. stl/dog

stl/dog Member

I don't agree with a lot of them....and they may be hurting the brand a bit (NO MORE THAN EMBO WAS HURTING IT).....but I like their passion. We need Buff Fans.... Even if we don't agree with them.

We just need to win some games and pull everyone back together.

3. Del

Del Member

Coach Mac, Embree, Barnett and Klatt shouldn't get anything more than any other buff fan gets. They can all go F themselves. I can give a **** about what they all did in the past. They withdrew all their assets when they started throwing the university under the bus.

4. stl/dog

stl/dog Member

You have a valid point, but I don't think it is fair to throw GB in that bunch......he has shown a lot of class, IMO.

DBT likes this.
  5. Rick James

Rick James Member

Barnett wasn't happy about what happened to Embree, but I thought he showed a decent amount of restraint and class during the whole affair. Honestly, I don't think he did anything wrong in the process.

6. Del

Del Member

7. stl/dog

stl/dog Member

8. pcbuff

pcbuff Club Member Club Member

I guess one thing I don't understand is why the venom towards Ringo. He pointed out problems, and then moved on. He didn't do the Mac or Klatt blow tourch on every medium for days.

I think I want reporters who say, wow AD, you blew it on this, and then continue to suport the program. I want Bohn and Di Steph., and Benson to be publicly criticized in the press for the embarassment of our program, and then to be praised for making tough decissions to better the program.

It has been a crazy few weeks. The AD and school has comitted to improvements we fans have asked for for 5 years. The school let an underperforming coach go. The school botched a press conference and had a very public strike on a swing at a coach. Lots to be thankful for. Lots to be criticle of.

I for one think Bohn will hire a new coach and find a new home in the next 12 months. A silent and graceful exit.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  9. JWP303

JWP303 Active Member

I hope Coach Mac is blacklisted. No pun intended.

10. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

+100

11. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

+1,000. They are a cancer at this point.