What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Dillon's time

We are already over half through the season. We are way overmatched the next three games, Shane is coming off shoulder surgery and needs to put on some lbs. in the weight room.

Having his fifth year available to us is likely going to mean a lot more than him getting some meaningless snaps right now. If he happens to leave early for the NFL and we lose the fifth year that will mean that he has won a bunch of games for us before that and I'm willing to take that trade-off.

No and a bunch more times NO. Not the time or situation.

Practice right before the WSU game.

And as for Dillon - Don't **** with shoulder injuries. Those are things you gotta really be careful with, or they last with you forever. I know this from personal experience. The last thing that shoulder needs is to be crushed by a 300 pound USC DL.

How much experience do you have getting crushed by 300 pound guys.

Burning the RS on Dillon midseason is completely HaLkins. Embree is a different guy, one who loves Colorado, and who I think will do what's right for the team long term, even if he sniffs the end of his tenure. As BB implied, if he were healthy and prepared at the start of the year maybe he would have simply won the job. But now is not Dillon time.

Back