What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's early, but how do you rate the north?

I think the kitties take the north this year.

CU is young and we will do things young teams do...win won we shouldn't have (OU) and lose one we should (my guess is KU). I think we still end up with a 7-5 record and a W against the corn but not good enough for the B12n.

The B 12 Norte is WIDE OPEN, Mizzou, KSU, NU or CU could win it. The only two I would count completely out of it are KU ans ISU. Having said that, I honestly think the North goes like this:

1. Mizzou (That win over IL was a big deal)

2. CU ( looking very good after the OU game)

3. KSU (put a licking on a suspect UT team, but it is still UT)

4. NU (Defense is abysmal)

5. KU (will start 4-0 and collapse in league play like they always do)

6. ISU (Chizik has his work cut out for him).

I'd gladly take an 8-4 season after last year's 2-10. Throw in the possibility of winning in a bowl game and turning it into a 9-4 season and that's not too bad.

NOT BAD???

I'd be ****ing ecstatic.

NOT BAD???

I'd be ****ing ecstatic.

honestly, this might just me exhibiting my arrogance as a Husker fan, but I don't think you should be ecstatic with a 8-4 season. I think you should expect it. You're Colorado for Chrissake! Last years 2-10 season was a total fluke. It should've been like a 5-7 win season, I've gone through this before.

8-4 is completely and totally reasonable.

honestly, this might just me exhibiting my arrogance as a Husker fan, but I don't think you should be ecstatic with a 8-4 season. I think you should expect it. You're Colorado for Chrissake! Last years 2-10 season was a total fluke. It should've been like a 5-7 win season, I've gone through this before.

8-4 is completely and totally reasonable.

in a way, i think you have a point. i have said and still believe that last years D was worthy of a 9-3 season. but the O was worthy of a 1-11 season. i still cant explain that TTU win to this day. :lol::huh:

that being said, **** yea im gonna love a 8-4 season given where this program has been, and is with its relative youth and ****balls tossed at it over the last few years.

just reality. 2-10, 8-4 or 12-0. i love the team, program and school all the same. we will see what happens.

in a way, i think you have a point. i have said and still believe that last years D was worthy of a 9-3 season. but the O was worthy of a 1-11 season. i still cant explain that TTU win to this day. :lol::huh:

that being said, **** yea im gonna love a 8-4 season given where this program has been, and is with its relative youth and ****balls tossed at it over the last few years.

just reality. 2-10, 8-4 or 12-0. i love the team, program and school all the same. we will see what happens.

Great post!!!! It's hard when one side of your team looks like the hot chick and the other side of your team looks like the ugly dude with the hot chick! That's how I compare our offense and defense this season. Offense hot chick defense ugly dude! Love the team regardless............:smile2:

Great post!!!! It's hard when one side of your team looks like the hot chick and the other side of your team looks like the ugly dude with the hot chick! That's how I compare our offense and defense this season. Offense hot chick defense ugly dude! Love the team regardless............:smile2:

BRI....take a seat for a minute....

lammie fusker, you were saying something about about every thing coming back to the fuskers on this board? i woud just like you to take note of the above......

so, BRI...

**** it.................

i forget. you say i had a great post. i will take it.

and you have no hot chicks.....:thumbsup:

what are ya gonna do?:huh:

:smile2:

Dude, your head out of your ass. CU ain't losing to Kansas.

Im just picking them based on numbers.

Look at their last 4 meetings...granted they are cup cakes but still:

C Michigan W 52-7
SE Louisiana W 62-0
Toledo W 45-13
Fla Int'l W 55-3

Reesing is tossing 11 of those TD's for over 1199Yds and only throwing one pick. Oh and he hasn't played a 4th Quarter YET. That's freaking impressive.

Rushing crew are both avg'ing 6yds a carry

Defense...look what they've allowed above and like it or not...they're leading the big 12. Kansas is not going to be a cup cake.

Im just picking them based on numbers.

Look at their last 4 meetings...granted they are cup cakes but still:

C Michigan W 52-7
SE Louisiana W 62-0
Toledo W 45-13
Fla Int'l W 55-3

Reesing is tossing 11 of those TD's for over 1199Yds and only throwing one pick. Oh and he hasn't played a 4th Quarter YET. That's freaking impressive.

Rushing crew are both avg'ing 6yds a carry

Defense...look what they've allowed above and like it or not...they're leading the big 12. Kansas is not going to be a cup cake.

Yeah, those are numbers like OU was putting up on people--teams better than KU was playing. And look what happened to them. CU's D is just so much better than what KU has played that they will come down to earth quick when they play CU. Now, teams with no defense had better beware!!!! (yes, we are talking about the pinkshirts!)

KU is not OU you're comparing two totally unrelated things. That's like saying LSU won't win because what happened with OU. Go ahread...write em off. I sure as hell hope the huskers don't.

KU is not OU you're comparing two totally unrelated things. That's like saying LSU won't win because what happened with OU. Go ahread...write em off. I sure as hell hope the huskers don't.

Oh beleive me, the fuskers can't afford to write anyone off with the d they have. And what we do here has nothing to do with what the teams do, we are just fans speculating what the real teams are doing and comparing stats. All I am saying is that nobody was talking about KU with the schedule they were playing, they were talking about OU with the schedule they were playing. Ou smacked Miami, which then Miami smacked A&M. So Miami is not that good, but about 10 times better than any team that KU has played this year. Add that to the fact that we took it to OU and won, I think that CU will beat KU at Boulder just fine. Now Hawk seems to have gotten the team over the OU win and concentrating on Baylor within a matter of a few minutes (I beleive he was already on Baylor in the locker room speech after the game), so I do not think they will overlook KU at all. I just don't have it in me to be that impressed with the teams KU has played, since Miami of Ohio could beat all of them by 20 points plus.

Oh beleive me, the fuskers can't afford to write anyone off with the d they have. And what we do here has nothing to do with what the teams do, we are just fans speculating what the real teams are doing and comparing stats. All I am saying is that nobody was talking about KU with the schedule they were playing, they were talking about OU with the schedule they were playing. Ou smacked Miami, which then Miami smacked A&M. So Miami is not that good, but about 10 times better than any team that KU has played this year. Add that to the fact that we took it to OU and won, I think that CU will beat KU at Boulder just fine. Now Hawk seems to have gotten the team over the OU win and concentrating on Baylor within a matter of a few minutes (I beleive he was already on Baylor in the locker room speech after the game), so I do not think they will overlook KU at all. I just don't have it in me to be that impressed with the teams KU has played, since Miami of Ohio could beat all of them by 20 points plus.

No...I'm the one comparing stats. You're the one backing your claim that you will win against KU because the Rockies just won the Wild Card...**** has nothing to do with a win or a valid argument. Can CU win against KU? Of course they can...anyone can. But saying it's a sure thing is retarded. What? Because you upset OU? That's awesome for Buff ball but can you be consistent? In the long run? I think you'll be fine...NC contenders? That's another story. And if you think that 'I think' that Nebraska will be someday? I'd be the first to tell you that I doubt it with the current administration. These things I've stated time and time again yet some people think they are 'proving me wrong' when they talk smack about our Defense or our coaching staff. Please....we already know. It's always the same garbage....like your insults? Come on...fuskers? lol, get more creative.

Last edited:
BRI....take a seat for a minute....

lammie fusker, you were saying something about about every thing coming back to the fuskers on this board? i woud just like you to take note of the above......

so, BRI...

**** it.................

i forget. you say i had a great post. i will take it.

and you have no hot chicks.....:thumbsup:

what are ya gonna do?:huh:

:smile2:

Get drunk and make 'em hot...............duh!? :lol:

No...I'm the one comparing stats. You're the one backing your claim that you will win against KU because the Rockies just won the Wild Card...**** has nothing to do with a win or a valid argument. Can CU win against KU? Of course they can...anyone can. But saying it's a sure thing is retarded. What? Because you upset OU? That's awesome for Buff ball but can you be consistent? In the long run? I think you'll be fine...NC contenders? That's another story. And if you think that 'I think' that Nebraska will be someday? I'd be the first to tell you that I doubt it with the current administration. These things I've stated time and time again yet some people think they are 'proving me wrong' when they talk smack about our Defense or our coaching staff. Please....we already know. It's always the same garbage....like your insults? Come on...fuskers? lol, get more creative.

1. Not saying KU is a sure thing, just that it is not a sure thing that CU will lose to KU, as you implied.

2. Upsetting OU was awesome for Buff ball; would be mindboggeling for NU football at this point.:wink2:

3. As to 'fuskers', I don't care enough to waste time making a more creative name for them. If I cared more about them, I would be on a fusker board, not a Buff board.:wink2::smile2:

4. Insults are my way of showing you I care! The fact that you come and spend your day on a Buff board tells me that you must love to be insulted on a regular basis. (and the fact that much of my family are split between Buff and fusker fandom means we have alot of teasing going on at family functions.)

1. Not saying KU is a sure thing, just that it is not a sure thing that CU will lose to KU, as you implied.

2. Upsetting OU was awesome for Buff ball; would be mindboggeling for NU football at this point.:wink2:

3. As to 'fuskers', I don't care enough to waste time making a more creative name for them. If I cared more about them, I would be on a fusker board, not a Buff board.:wink2::smile2:

4. Insults are my way of showing you I care! The fact that you come and spend your day on a Buff board tells me that you must love to be insulted on a regular basis. (and the fact that much of my family are split between Buff and fusker fandom means we have alot of teasing going on at family functions.)

The fuskers comes come Huck the Fuskers, you know flipping the F and H?

I know we will be...I don't wear rose colored glasses...we have major problems. We have a shot at the North...will we take it? I'm betting no...our defense sucks.

CU will not win the North. Too much talent. Ya'll always question my picks but who was right about your record last year and yall cried for days after I picked it....2-10 2nd game of the year I picked it.

No CU fan worth a **** thought we would do anything last year. But this year is different. NU is a ****ing joke, all that talent they supposedly have, they are the biggest bitches on D i've seen in a long time. ****ing mickey mouse coach that got an extension. You are hating, it must really suck knowing Keller has to go 35-50 for 500 yards to keep you in a game. I'd rather blow the whole team up and start fresh. **** no defense teams. As I remember a few days ago all I heard out of you was the north is back. **** , no thanks to the "blackshirts" hahahahaha!!!!!1

The fuskers comes come Huck the Fuskers, you know flipping the F and H?

Nice point, if the corn****s beat OU we'd be hearing how they were BCS bound. We do it and were still somewhere around 4-6 in the north. I love it, I hope the teams all think we suck

Back