What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ITS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The only reason I'm excited about this game is because its the First game of the year... I'd be this excited if we were playing Northwest Missouri State or Bama...

Last night watching the Tail end of the Utah game and the ASU game I thought the same thing. At least this game keeps me in some quality beer 70% of the time!

Go CU!!

Speaking of throwbacks..

[video=youtube;TTND6RnWsoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTND6RnWsoM[/video]

J_Mal (Kendrick Celestine) - Black and Gold

GO BUFFS

BEAT CSU

ralphie.jpg

BCS can't take the blame for that 2012 season. I think he gets his groove back next year, with a solid performance this year. :nod:

HERE COMES RALPHIE!!!!!!!

ralphiebanner_2011.jpg

feature_calendar_ralphie_running.jpg

"No other mascot is a raging, rampaging, untamable mass of angry muscle, prairie colored fur, an infuriated four-legged killing ball of hooves, horns, and purple tongue barely kept under control by a scrambling crew of cowboys. "

Time for big brother to give lil brother another annual lesson about who's in charge.

Let's not forget the third, and sometimes overlooked, CU fight song, Go Colorado:

Away we go, go buffalo.
We want a Colorado victory
Show them we're out to win this game
Come on Colorado push on to fame
Fight for the Silver, Fight for the Gold
Give a rousing cheer
Hey buffalo, we're gonna show
Go Colorado, Lets go!

Good ****ing God Damnit son of a bitch bastard whore! Who the **** let bcs start this thread. Kill it with fire.

Back