What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

IT'S GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I just planted my CU flag in my front lawn.

In-season mode has begun at the Buffnik household.

We prepared this morning by swimming in the Pacific Ocean off of Waikiki for a couple hours and yelling, "Go Buffs," to every other Buff fan we saw.

The UH team was walking around down near the beach also. I thought it was a good time to talk **** and try to start a fight, but teets and Darth didn't let me.

We prepared this morning by swimming in the Pacific Ocean off of Waikiki for a couple hours and yelling, "Go Buffs," to every other Buff fan we saw.

The UH team was walking around down near the beach also. I thought it was a good time to talk **** and try to start a fight, but teets and Darth didn't let me.
I'm fairly certain that I hate you right now.

We definitely need to change something up. This seems like a good spot to start....or Neinas...

Thats fine, but come on... If this thread is truly the jinx yall think it is... lets put it to the test... Nichols state... if we lose to nichols st then i will never do this again? Fair?

I just planted my CU flag in my front lawn.

In-season mode has begun at the Buffnik household.
I just read this this morning (following the game) and thought you mean that you buried your CU flag in the yard (in-season mode). Then I realized that this post was from before the game. It makes sense either way.

I just read this this morning (following the game) and thought you mean that you buried your CU flag in the yard (in-season mode). Then I realized that this post was from before the game. It makes sense either way.

if we had a rep button I would push it.

We can blame bcs for starting this thread, or we can blame the Raiders uniforms we wore last night. Hmmm... tough call.

Back