What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's never too early, Spring Game, who's in?

done.

So I have flabuff, mrs flabuff, me, mrs sackman, lil' miss sackman, sack-in-laws and a couple others. We're at about 10 and counting. :thumbsup:

Oh, and we'll definitely put together a tailgate again this year. :cool:

sorry sacky, one less, Mrs. FlaBuff is a no go...she will join me in Jax for the FSU tailgate...

I'm in with my mrs. mrbuff, a soon to be freshmen buff (next fall), one of her soon to be freshmen buff friends (next fall), my youngest daughter and I'm guilting a few of my CU friends in FC to make it down....

I think I should get double-counts for recruiting away from CSU in their own backyard. Could someone give me McCartneys email. I want a ruling on that with regard to the 50 total. :smile:

Last edited:
As of feb. 11th, I have 5 people along with myself. I think I have 4 more in the bag and 4 others who I may have to sway with many fat tire brews but it's looking good. I would LOVE to see folsom at least 3/4 full for the spring game. That would be awesome.

with EVERYTHING Coach Mac did for this university and everything Hawk IS doing.....the LEAST we can do as fans is start to support them like they should be supported.

Us diehard CU fans are as diehard as any fan of any other team in the country....we just don't have AS MANY....we need to help the athletic program and university build the appeal....and it starts with us bringing as many people to the spring game as possible.

for ALL they've done for us, we can do more to help the process along and get CU back into the national championship picture.

I guess I'll enter free agency. Any takers towards their total :smile2: I can be swayed.... I'll probably have an entourage of 5 - 10 (5 more likely).

I guess I'll enter free agency. Any takers towards their total :smile2: I can be swayed.... I'll probably have an entourage of 5 - 10 (5 more likely).

are you still a student? if so, are you the tuba player who does the splits during the supa dupa tuba cheer? :wow:

are you still a student? if so, are you the tuba player who does the splits during the supa dupa tuba cheer? :wow:

BuffTuba isn't the flexible one but I would pay a $hitload of money to see him try the splits. I think I'm actually the only one here on AllBuffs who's still playing in the B-Ball band. I'm the one who always goes off by himself to blast the opposing bench. Unfortunately though, my spinning days for this season might be over. I messed up my knee the other day playing football so I'm now the gimpy tuba. :sad1:

I dont play in the bball band any more but I am a fan. I am still a student I graduate in May. I've been in the marching band my four years though and seen and been a part of all the ups and downs.

Back