What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's official! Washington fans are the Nubs in purple

Drewdown

Thanks to Buffnut, I just ended up skimming a husky board and I just felt my first pure hatred for a P12 rival. Of course I love to see USC and ASU choke on a bag of dicks but the arrogance on that husky board is identical to the corn. Obviously they paid no attention to us this season until we beat Wazzu last week and like the rest of the nation have already checked the W box for the P12 Chip. They are busy discussing whether they win by 40 or 50 to secure a playoff spot and who they will get in the first round. I am ready to murder these ****ing clowns! Not to mention it took a collaborative effort on their behalf to troll our board because trolling is a really hard thing to do. It clearly takes more than one purple ****face to brainstorm how to talk **** on the internet. I'm ready to run through a wall and crush some husky skulls!! With that being said, I love being the dog in this game. Keep counting us out and we don't have the speed or the talent to keep up with a team yet again. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Pressure is on you pussbags. Skooo Buffaloes!! Let's keep proving these haters wrong! And for those of you interested...
http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/35112/is-anyone-worried

I actually created that post. Trying to gauge these guys as a poser husky fan... and wow.

If the rolls were reversed, I know I'd be concerned about that red zone D. How could you not favor the buffs in an overtime situation?

Eh, what North team wouldn't act like that in UW's position? Oregon would be way worse, actually.
Yeah, I didn't actually see anything too bad over there either. Basic homer speak and looking ahead to the possible playoffs. I've seen plenty of posts here too about whether or not we will be screwed by the committee.

Yeah, I didn't actually see anything too bad over there either. Basic homer speak and looking ahead to the possible playoffs. I've seen plenty of posts here too about whether or not we will be screwed by the committee.

The fact that they are "trolling by committee" doesn't sound like a Nub move?! We gotta find some hatred in this conference and I found mine! As its been mentioned in here, they have been worse than us for a longer period of time and they have the audacity to talk ****? Calling us a one and done, Mac is a fraud, etc. **** them! Show some class and act like you've been here before. Oh wait, they haven't. I'm sticking to my new found hatred. **** em up **** em up go CU!

As ****ty as we've been the last decade, at least we never finished 0-12. **** Washington.

Posted exactly this 25 minutes ago. Not to mention their worst stretch of 5 years while going 0-12 is STILL WORSE than our stretch of 5 years in the 2000's. So **** you, you ****ing ****s.

Remember when everyone picked Texas in the '01 Big XII CG? They said the Buffs didn't stand a chance.

Huskies
Huskers

One little letter won't get in the way of my hate.

Also, a win over a Washington team that finished with a #5 rank was one of the big keys to the 1990 Buffs season.

I was at that game. It was a true heavyweight fight. Deon Figures sealed the win for the Buffs when he broke up consecutive passes by Mark Brunell in the end zone. So great.

They were #1 when they came here.

I was at that game. It was a true heavyweight fight. Deon Figures sealed the win for the Buffs when he broke up consecutive passes by Mark Brunell in the end zone. So great.

Oh yeah! I was at this game too! Folsom exploded when Figures ended it. Did he pick it to end or swat it down on 4th?! Can't remember exactly.

I lived in Seattle when Neu left CU for UW. They were so obnoxious in comparing the two programs that I have hated them ever since.
Most guys on the board were too young when this went down to know that UW has the most conceited fans with nothing to be conceited about in the Pac-12. Just some stupid dog, a lake, and a psycobitch named Ruth.

I brought my dad to that game - it pretty much turned him in to a Buff fan. Small correction - they were #12 at the time of the game.

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/1990/9/29/291603.aspx

Odd, rather unlikable group. The Oregon run paired with Washington's past "elite tradition" (in their eyes) has made them go mental.

I thought some of our screen names were nuts, but they blow ours away. C*unt Waffle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back