What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Official!

2HellNback

Not only has FireDanHawkins.net been launched, but has made it's way onto the news (Channel 2-The Deuce 7:00 News).

The sports guys even commented on how it had "funny stuff" on there.

Includes a petition, currently at 142 signatures.

(No I did not create this site)

Last edited:
Interesting signatures, Andrew Friedman and Tom Hudgins, (relative of Drew?). There is also a firehawkins.net too.

Lately, from a financial standpoint, I figured we'd be stuck with Talkins for this season and next, but if things continue to de-rail like this and the state & national media keep piling on, this nightmare could end sooner rather than later.

With the whole state of Colorado in agreement that Talkins is a joke, there'd no doubt be enough support to encourage Bohn and Distefano to take the $ hit and get a real coach in here.

Wow, are you serious about my website being on the news? Would love for everyone on this board to check it out and sign the petition. Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Anyone else have their undergrad and grad school on that list?

Excluded would be CU for both......

My schools may have a combined 2 wins this season....

Back