What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"It's OK folks, we were only...

SBG

Administrator
Club Member
Junta Member
17 plays away from winning the Sooner's game according to Hawk."

I didn't include that tidbit in my trip report, but that's what I said as I said as I left the game to the CU crowd. I heard a lot chuckles and even got a "And about 3 years away to boot."

Ouch.

Edit: It was also the only CU game that I've ever left before the game clock stops; we left at 11:20pm or so. I was with my 74 year old father and he was exhausted. Seriously, an 8:15pm Central kickoff? WTF ESPN.

I don't blame you for leaving. Stoops had to try pretty hard not to score 50+ on Saturday. I have new respect for him after seeing him show so much mercy and class.

I left my house about halftime to take my son to a Halloween party and looks like I didnt miss out on anything.

I don't blame you for leaving. Stoops had to try pretty hard not to score 50+ on Saturday. I have new respect for him after seeing him show so much mercy and class.

**** Stoops. he was only trying to find a reason for CU to keep Hawk so the Pac 12 could have a turn raping CU's ass for a season.

BJ BEATTY, said " Like coach hawk said last year, we're only 1 or 2 plays from changing everything around"...WTF?

BJ BEATTY, said " Like coach hawk said last year, we're only 1 or 2 plays from changing everything around"...WTF?

Those would be the plays to start the game when the other team's 1st and 2nd string QBs get hurt.

Back