What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's on now, LSU vs Bama

Tell me how many of your 'student-athletes' would be students if they weren't athletes?

Lets not pretend about any of this. $>true spirit

Putting guys on medical scholarships that aren't hurt. That's abuse pure and simple. The NCAA should come down on you guys, but won't. Bama has put more guys on medical scholarship than a lot of other teams combined over the past few years.

Saban does it because he wants to take the scholarship that he gave out back. Same reason why a lot of guys are cut. This isn't the nfl. Bama is one of the best teams around, but its doing a ****** thing for every other fan base and coach that doesn't play by those rules.

Putting guys on medical scholarships that aren't hurt. That's abuse pure and simple. The NCAA should come down on you guys, but won't. Bama has put more guys on medical scholarship than a lot of other teams combined over the past few years.

Saban does it because he wants to take the scholarship that he gave out back. Same reason why a lot of guys are cut. This isn't the nfl. Bama is one of the best teams around, but its doing a ****** thing for every other fan base and coach that doesn't play by those rules.

Name one guy CNS 'cut'. Did it bother you that Tubberville did cut folks at the barn? That old WSJ story had ONE angry guy who admitted being injured and thought they could still play. The rules are the same everywhere-you don't even have to offer medical scholarship-they are a one year renewable scholarships.

BTW night game now.

[video=youtube_share;3HiZfbpLcA4]http://youtu.be/3HiZfbpLcA4[/video]
[video=youtube_share;3HiZfbpLcA4]http://youtu.be/3HiZfbpLcA4[/video]

Trying to have a rational conversation with BC is impossible. I do not understand why you guys try, his insecurity has really gotten out of hand.

Trying to have a rational conversation with BC is impossible. I do not understand why you guys try, his insecurity has really gotten out of hand.

IBM_serious.jpg

I think Bama wins. Oregon or Stanford could give either one a run for their money in the title game. I think a Oregon/LSU rematch would be interesting. I think Oregon could take it if 100% healthy.
LSU played that game with it's backup quarterback Lee, and their starting wide reciever Shepard was suspended also. Oregon couldn't match up physically with LSU's defensive and offensive lines.

Not really. Trying to figure out what makes a fan of a potential national championship team so insecure. It is weird.

How many times are you going to say that? Is this 12? The fact you think the success of your favorite tackle football team and your self-esteem are related is barnerish.

How many times are you going to say that? Is this 12? The fact you think the success of your favorite tackle football team and your self-esteem are related is barnerish.

For a guy who spends a good amount of time putting down "barners" (most of the time when they are not even part of the conversation), you seem to exude their characteristics in an odd, prideful way.

The fact that you are on a CU board pounding your chest about Alabama (who is not the best Bama team of all time FYI, **** even a non bama fan knows that), is pretty laughable. Nobody on this board really gives a **** about Alabama. You should feel good about yourself, running your mouth about your team on a board of a team that could be one of the worst BCS teams in the country. Oh and **** Alabama, ****ing piece of **** program that will be slammed soon by the NCAA and you will be down in the depths of the SEC again with or without Saban.

Anyone have a link to an LSU board for this guy? I think 'phreek could use a tune up.

I don't agree that Oregon's lack of success vs LSU/Auburn means nobody can compete with them. I think Stanford actually matches up pretty well. They might not have the speed, but don't underestimate having the best QB in the nation. Oregon is a lot more vulnerable in the first game of the season and after a long break imo. They're like GT, play them in the middle of the schedule and you're screwed, but get a few weeks to prepare for their **** and you're much more likely to be ready for them. You can have a few months to prepare for Luck, but he has a long time to get ready for you too, and that's not a good thing.

and this is why people can't stand the esseeecee, mental midget 40 year olds living vicariously through 18 year olds at a university they never went to.

I don't agree that Oregon's lack of success vs LSU/Auburn means nobody can compete with them. I think Stanford actually matches up pretty well. They might not have the speed, but don't underestimate having the best QB in the nation. Oregon is a lot more vulnerable in the first game of the season and after a long break imo. They're like GT, play them in the middle of the schedule and you're screwed, but get a few weeks to prepare for their **** and you're much more likely to be ready for them. You can have a few months to prepare for Luck, but he has a long time to get ready for you too, and that's not a good thing.
I think you are right, nobody is going to run on LSU. WVU passed on them, but there is a caveat with passing. If you go 3 and out, don't burn anytime - you turn it back over to LSU. They do what they always do - run the ball and control the clock.

and this is why people can't stand the esseeecee, mental midget 40 year olds living vicariously through 18 year olds at a university they never went to.

Right. This Bammer douchebag tries to give the aura of being above everyone on here because the football team of a school he never attended is better than the CU football team for the time being, but yet his insecurities are so cringe-worthy I can't turn away. What a ****ing tool, trying to play the role of Bammer fan-police on a Pac-12 team's board, I honestly feel sorry for how this ****head copes with reality.

good thread, would read again. I do hope we see the trees v Bama or LSU in the title game. That would be a bruiser of a game.

good thread, would read again. I do hope we see the trees v Bama or LSU in the title game. That would be a bruiser of a game.

I am sad to say that you will probably get to see that match-up because at this pace Oregon will be limping into the game vs Stanford. I would love to see Oregon win, but the Ducks defense does not have the size to stop the Stanford 2 or 3 TE set.

The fact that you are on a CU board pounding your chest about Alabama (who is not the best Bama team of all time FYI, **** even a non bama fan knows that), is pretty laughable. Nobody on this board really gives a **** about Alabama. You should feel good about yourself, running your mouth about your team on a board of a team that could be one of the worst BCS teams in the country. Oh and **** Alabama, ****ing piece of **** program that will be slammed soon by the NCAA and you will be down in the depths of the SEC again with or without Saban.

You are butthurt.

Back