What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's On.

Dude, my vote just tied it 301 to 301. You ****ers better get to Kinko's.

That douche coach is pulling away - i've voted on all the devices I own

All you ****ers with a million friends on Facebook need to spread the Gospel and the link.

That douche coach is pulling away - i've voted on all the devices I own

This is done by ip address filtering, so if you have a work vpn, vpn in and vote from that ip. On your cell phone, vote on your wifi network then d/c from your wifi and vote on the 3g, tablet will work same way. There is still time to ballot-stuff tad to victory.

I just voted from a hotel where I am staying tonight and made it 300 to 300.

Not happy. I've been surfing various wifi access points at hotels and restaurants. Those bastards running the poll recognize my mobile device no matter which wifi I'm on. They don't let me vote from proxy URLs either.

Tini. Help. How are you stuffing the ballot box?

Hey UBL - can you get word out to the C-UNIT about this important mission?

Every BnG wearing person at Staples Center needs to mobilize and vote.

Is anyone going to Blake Street Tavern? Ditto.

Not happy. I've been surfing various wifi access points at hotels and restaurants. Those bastards running the poll recognize my mobile device no matter which wifi I'm on. They don't let me vote from proxy URLs either.

Tini. Help. How are you stuffing the ballot box?

I haven been able to find a way around.

I don't have a smart phone or I would help. Will probably stop at a place with wi-fi on my way home tomorrow. When does this end?

Gonna connect on my neighborhood unprotected wifi networks, at least 10. I apologize to 'nates big ****ing router', where ever you are.

Gonna connect on my neighborhood unprotected wifi networks, at least 10. I apologize to 'nates big ****ing router', where ever you are.

Everybody rep this man for his ballot-stuffing efforts, follow his lead and launch Tad into the promise land.

330 - 325 Miller.

Where's the bump from beating down Cal?

Back