What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Over....

This happens because lawyers become politicians and make the laws that make themselves rich ripping off taxpayers and any deep pocket as they are too lazy to get real jobs and produce real benefit to society. They see a deep pocket (like CU) and go for it. Those types of attorneys are sh*t and so are the people they represent. Maybe they show sell off the CU law school to pay the legal fees and settlement payments thus decrease the maggot production and someday the number of maggot attorneys......just an idea

I love this comment!
:lol:

My fiancee was at the infamous party in question. She's thinking of getting a lawyer and taking CU to court because she too could have been assaulted at the party. Much like Lisa Simpson, she wasn't, but hey, since she was at the party, a couple million couldn't hurt! LOL

My fiancee was at the infamous party in question. She's thinking of getting a lawyer and taking CU to court because she too could have been assaulted at the party. Much like Lisa Simpson, she wasn't, but hey, since she was at the party, a couple million couldn't hurt! LOL

If she was there. Did at any time did a person or lawyer ask her exactly what did happen?

Last edited:
Back